Being a woman myself, I do not at all feel happy on this day. Instead, it's a down-feeling day for me. Reason: most of the companies in China offers a 1/2 day off for all woman employees. All my friends working in Shanghai has this priviledge and most of them are shopping in Xujiahui now as I blog. Unfortunately, the organization that I am sitting in does not recognize this day for the women. So I am still sitting on my chair, working, feeling so demoralized.
Funny how, that I only realised the existence of this 'Day' in China. Perhaps the Chinese Govt gave more respect to the women than the Malaysian Govt? Anyways, it's a good thing that I know this now.

So, as a tribute to all my female friends and all the Women who read my blog, Happy Women's Day!!! You've got it All, girl!


10 comments:
Don't feel bad for not having the 1/2 day off.
THink of me, your fren, still working in office now, even though the company declare it is a half day off for women. I just came out from the telcon meeting!! arghhh...
AHHHH! THIS IS YOUR DAY! NEVER MIND IF U WORK DURING THE DAY, COME TONIGHT ASK HUBBY FOR SOMETHING NICE & HORNY. ASK HIM TO DO ALL THR 'WORK' & U JUST LAY BACK & ENJOY. ASK FOR EXTRA TIME/ EXTENDED SESSION!!! HE! HE! ENJOY USELF & WISH GOOD DAY EHHH!! I MEANT GOOD NIGHT. TQ 4 DROPING BY.
happy women's day to you... have a good one... perhaps with your hubby.... u know.. test drive the car.
Zewt, what to test drive? I already owned the car. Hahaha.
Unfortunately, my Dear Hubby was working till really late last night and by the time he got home, Women's Day was already over and I was already fast asleep.
But I did have a great time celebrating Women's Day woth my PS2 console though... enjoyed the game. Hehehe.
Haha, it occur in my mind too, does China's government respect woman more than Malaysian?
Anyway, I did make use of the half day's holiday and pamper myself (or torture myself?). We should have more holidays in China. Miss Malaysia's extensive public holidays lar...
Happy 'Chah Bow' Day!
HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!!
erm..belated! hehe >.<
IF U DON;T MINE ME ASKING, WHAT IS A EPR CONSULTANT??
Horny Angmoh: You mean ERP. Stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. Stuffs like SAP and Oracle. Got it?
OH! GOT IT. TQ FOR THE INFOR, NEW KNOWLEDGE.HAVE A NICE DAY.
Post a Comment