Monday, July 23, 2007

Another Sibeh Transformer Blog...


Ok, this is SIBEH Sien Monday, and I am blogging about an old topic that everyone has already blogged. I know I am slow, but can't blame me. Hubby was super busy, and movie tickets are darn expensive in Shanghai. I was initially thinking of waiting for those better pirated DVDs to be out and then watch it.

Now, this show, is SIBEH AWESOME! It was beyond my expectation. Firstly, I didn't expect to get to hear the sound effect from the cartoon... the sound when the robots 'Transform'. SIBEH COOL! My friend Leirbag told me that he has this sound as the SMS tone on his hp. Hahaha... cool!

Secondly, I didn't expect to see the robots actually 'Transforming'... the effect was SIBEH GREAT! This is a totally jaw dropping moment for me. Totally unexpected!

Thirdly, this show reminds me of my younger times. And to actually have my childhood cartoon being realised into a movie blockbuster, this is a SIBEH HAPPY FEELING! Total reminiscence!

Wooohoo!!..... I think I'm gonna watch it again, despite the very expensive movie ticket prices in Shanghai. It's RMB80 per ticket, equivalent to RM40. Expensive or not? Yeah man... SIBEH Expensive!!
.

6 comments:

Eileen said...

After I watched transformer, I watched Die Hard 4.0, and then Harry Potter and then Vacancy. Yeah, the show is great...

And with RMB80, I watched 4 movies in KL. Kekeke....

*Note: But take note of the salary we earn in KL VS SH

Horny Ang Moh said...

I am waitting for better quality DVD to cum out! NO cinama here & I could only afford Rm5 DVD , lousy quality saw a lot of 'head' in the movie. Oh happy that u r better now! Have a nice day!

Huei said...

what!?!?!? RM40 for the tix!?!??! *faint*

can get gold class here

zewt said...

i got the transforming sound as my sms tone... but i turn it off in office la... later those ppl think i so childish ... haha!

i bought the DVD... gonna watch it again and again!

Unknown said...

Me lagi SIBEH slow than you la, I still haven't watch it la... thought wanna have movie marathon on Sunday alone for Transformer n Die Hard 4... mana tau heavy rain whole day then I scare got flood ma, so just stay at home lor... SIBEH cham hor?

Purple~MushRooM said...

Princess Eileen: No Die Hard 4.0 in shanghai yet lar. I wonder why. I also waiting to watch that movie.

Horny: Where exactly you stay???? Why no cinema???

Huei: Yes. Sibeh expensive right? Thats why I don't go for movies here unless it's really good show.

Zewt: I am waiting for the DVD too. I wanna watch again. My fren says there are 2 transforming sound. The where they transform from machine to robot and from robot to machine is different. I wanna listen to that again. hahaha.

Kenny: Hahaha... Yes man. You sibeh cam. Flood? You stay in Tmn Desa right? Just use the SMART tunnel la!