Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A Permanent Solution

I finally found a permanent solution to China's blocking of Blogspot.

Today, I installed a tool called TOR. This tool helps anonymize my web browsing so the China proxy doesn't even know I am browsing Blogspot! Yay! No need to go through the painfully slow anonymous websites anymore!!!

I have these little icons at the corner of my pc:

And this at the botton of my Firefox browser to ensure that it's working:


So, I can say goodbye to China's stupidity of blocking blogs! BYE BYE!!

12 comments:

admin@cora-links.com said...

If there's a will, there's a way.. good on you for finding a cure to the solution! :)
Have a nice day and happy blogging...

zewt said...

better be discreet and not let the china gamen knows...

TingTitLei said...

HIGH FIVE PURPLE MUSHROOM!

i wont lose traffics anymore the next time i pay the stupid country a visit

Elizebeth D.L. said...

you are so IT savvy... teach me next time!!

Huei said...

ohhh cool!!!
didnt know there was such thing!

yayyyy now u can read blogs! =D

Eileen said...

Time to have chocolate fondue for celebration~~~

Unknown said...

Bravo! Finally can read blogspot from China with this method, you are the man! Opss... You are the girl!

Horny Ang Moh said...

U r so clever!Now u can see & coment!!!Have a nice day!!

Maverick SM said...

You are so clever!!!! Teach me....

Purple~MushRooM said...

You all in Malaysia no need to use this way lar. Only poor me going through China need to have this solution. You need to use Firefox and install TOR. They will work automatically. Good also if you want to protect your IP from being tracked. This is one way to hide your IP.

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

why CHINA banned blogspot?
if you know tell me in next post ok?

TingTitLei said...

pisang goreng
to avoid propaganda. as simple as that haha