Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

I forgot... I should be blogging this instead of the previous post.


Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!



July 10th ... is my Birthday!!! This year, I am 31 years old. Wow! So old! But alas! Age is just a number. And singing a birthday song to myself... pathetic. What to do... Hubby is outstation and it's no big deal that I'm celebrating b'day alone again. But my good friend has promised to meet me for dinner tonight and we will celebrate!!! YAY!!!!

Ho! Ho! Ho!.... I think I'm going crazy on my Birthday... Ho! Ho!!

8 comments:

Maverick SM said...

Happy Birthday to you.

You are still young and will remain always.

TingTitLei said...

happy birthday =)

kinda pity you coz china's cake all taste like theyre made out of 99% artificial flavouring ahaha

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday to u... older than me 1 year only, still young lah.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Thank you, thank you everyone! I had a great dinner last night with my friend. And Kenny, you ah... have to remind me that I am older than you! Haha!

Huei said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

wah! u dun look 31!! u look younger!! =D

Eileen said...

Hehe, will you take a photo of your birthday present for us to see? I hope the heartwarming birthday call brings a smile to you :)

Yeah, you look so young for 31. *My role model*

Elizebeth D.L. said...

hahaha...

yes, photo photo photo!!! :p

Horny Ang Moh said...

Happy belated b-day to u. 31 year old!! U look like 21 to me! Ur hubby one lucky men.