Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Guisi - Silk (2006)


Last Sunday, I watched a movie called Guisi (Silk - International English title). It's a sci-fi thriller about a paranormal scientist who captures a spirit of a murdered child ghost. Determined to learn the secret behind the ghost's past, the scientist enagages a team of experts. However, towards the end of the movie, a terrible energy that threathens to destroy them all was unleased. That's where the scary part comes in play.

I find this is a very sad ghost movie. My heart sank as they unfold the history of the murdered child. Sad.

To top that, I have written A Sad Ghost Story, a true life encounter of a late family member, whose soul cries at night... a very sad one. Go HERE to read it.
.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

So do you reckon to watch this movie? Sorry to say I never heard about this movie before, izzit new?

Huei said...

sad ghost movie?

isit very scary ar? interesting story..but i sked!! hehehe

Horny Ang Moh said...

I don't have the 'ball' to watch ghost movie!Have a nice day.