Friday, July 20, 2007

Ghost Umbrella?

I have been missing for a while from blogging. But I didn't stop reading blogs and commenting. Reason being, I was pretty busy at work and I was sick at the same time.

Last Thursday, I bought a colorful umbrella, something that look like this:


The same day I bought it, I fell sick. High fever that night, followed by sore throat and coughing.

On Sunday night, I couldn't sleep and I dreamt that there is a ghost in my house. It was a man. He took the umbrella and tried to stranggle me with it. I woke up with heavy sweating. From Monday night till Wednesday night, I couldn't sleep well. There seems to be something there, disturbing me when I tried to sleep. I dunno what, but I was guesing that it may be the heat.

Yesterday, I told a few friends about this and all of them asked me to throw the umbrella away. My hubby freaked out when I sms him about it and he asked me to get rid of the umbrella ASAP. I did as they told me to. I placed the umbrella inside the lift and just left it there. I supposed someone will take it away, afterall, it was a brand new, nice umbrella.

Last night, I had a very sound sleep. I slept thoughout the night without waking up until this morning. My sore throat seems to be much better.

So.. is there really a ghost in my umbrella? Is this coincidence, or superstitious?
.

8 comments:

Eileen said...

I am never a believe about ghosts. But I respect those who believe and I will respect cultures that say not to kakacaucau the ghosts.

I think throwing away the umbrella is a good move. Congrats for the sound sleep :)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Question - next person that takes the umbrella will be kena??

should have left a note there "don't take me". In chinese wor.. later they cannot read English.

Unknown said...

In olden days... umbrella used to catch ghost. I think maybe that umbrella attached with something although it's new

:: Nicole.F :: said...

old ppl always say 'don't open umbrella in the house'

Purple~MushRooM said...

Princess Eileen: I believe, but i never encounter. Even for this, its in my dream and I didnt really see it.

Eleizebeth: Siao ah... don't take me. I want people to take it. So it will go with new owner. Hehehe.

Kenny: I think so... but thats just a guess. Like I've said, I didn't really see anything.

Nicole: You are right. I didn't open it inside the house. But I did opened it at the balcony. Guess it's still inside ya.

zewt said...

eh u took off the negarakuku post?

Purple~MushRooM said...

Zewt: Yes. I scared ISA come looking for me. Hehe.

Huei said...

wow that's freaky..thank god for putting it away. should've brought it to those temple actually