Sunday, July 29, 2007

20Q


Have you seen this? It's a game called 20Q, developed by Radica. Elizebeth DL brought this to my house yesterday for me to try. This colorful ball, can guess what you are thinking just by asking 20 Questions!

I tried to think of Rabbit, it gave me the answer Bunny. I think of Fan, Astray, Book, Camera, Credit Card .... all correct answers. WOW! I'm impressed!

Elizebeth said she think of penis... and it gave the answer Hand. I tried with breast... and it came out with the answer Belly Button. Close.. but... we are too mou-liu to even think of such lewd things. This gadget is written as suitable for kids ages 8 and up in the website. It's for kids, ok. So, don't la, go think of things like penis, or breast, or bulu kaki... it will never guess correctly of course. Not meant for corrupted minds!!!!

8 comments:

Maverick SM said...

I think of .... em, nothing dirty lah...rabbit too!!!!LOL!

Unknown said...

If I think of sex how ah? LOL

Horny Ang Moh said...

This 'ball' look every interestion! Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

How was it supposed to work? random? hmmmm...

:: Nicole.F :: said...

wei, kids nowadays u would never know what's in their lil mind.. they could be as corrupted as us! hahahaha..

Purple~MushRooM said...

Maverick: You sure you will just think of rabbit when you got hold of this? Maybe you will think of parliament, or zoo... keke.

Kenny: Corrupted la you! I don't think it has that word in it.

Horny: Yes... it's an interesting ball.

Jonny: It is not random. It is based on probability, I think. The copany boast 80% accuracy. From my testing, yes... very accurate. My hubby thought about cigaratte and it gave the answer tobacco.

Nicole: hahaha.. Yeah.. probably.

Huei said...

wahh! cool!! where did she get it? =D

Eileen said...

Oh so this is the gadget that elizabeth d.l. been talking about... Cant imagine when she just talk about it. Hmmm... that gadget wont work on me... MUAHAHAHA...