
This morning, worked like an octopus, replying all emails from here and there. Someone here went MIA and did not update on his progress to anyone in the team. I have to go dig out his work and look at what has been done and still, I don't know what is going on. Sigh... how to update those people chasing me for this answer??? I don't know la...
Hey... in case I did not update. This company is a US San Francisco based company, and yet here, operated by Cheena. So... very cheena. I am only on board this cheena company for 2 weeks, and my mailbox is flooded with almost 200 over emails now. Just wondering what will happen when I go for my 2 weeks' holiday in October??
What should I leave as my out-of-office auto reply?
HELLO.. KNN PPL...PLS DUN EMAIL ME UNTIL 11th OCTOBER, COZ I WUN BE IN THIS F*CKIN' OFFICE TO ANSWER ALL THESE F*CKIN' EMAILS THAT WASN'T MEANT FOR ME IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO GO F*CK YOURSELF UNTIL I RETURN FROM MY HOLIDAY!
LOR LEI JIN!!!!
To add on, yesterday, my friend Alicia read my blog for the first time. She ask to be more feminine, please. No vulgar words please! This morning, I had this conversation with Princess Eileen and Elizebeth DL. All of us agree that coming to China has made us more vulgar. Why? Because we couldn't stand the cheena here. Sometimes, ppl passing by me just spit right in front of me. Automatically, in my mind, I will be scolding KNNCCB!!! or F*CK!!!
Since I don't really say these words out loud, this blog is actually the best place for me to voice out my frustration. So, I don't care... More vulgar words to come!!! KNN!
.


5 comments:
yah, I agree. I was less vulgar in KL last time. At most only say "shit". No "fuck" or "tiu".
Thanks to cheena lang. Thank u very much in advancing us to closer to your species.
Don't worry, just swear around, you can do whatever you want in your blog. Just like me sometimes also swear in my blog to throw out the anger, I think this way is much better than you throw out your anger to someone. Anyway, I read an article many years ago by a doctor, he said swearing is good for health. Haha!
yes! it's ur blog..so write wutever u want!! hehehe
wtf 200 mails in 2 weeks?!?!?!? that's crazy!!!! is that y those ppl never reply mails???
Haha, I am so much better now in KL. I feel like I am an angel. Muahaha... No more (or not much?) vulgar words in my blog, but I still ham sap. Muahaha... Have to refrain myself from saying those things.. Got a reputation to keep (cough cough).
I am learning, learning everyday by pokeing in here I got to learn new words & of couse improve my 'english'. Ur email???Just block all in-cumming mail lah! Have a nice day!
Post a Comment