Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Did They Do it for Real?

Since I was at home for 3 days, I dig out some old DVDs that I bought and didn't have time to watch. I was watching a Korean movie, I tell you, the girl damn chun and the guy damn cute and fit body. This show damn a lot of sex scenes. And those scenes are so real!!!

This is not the first time I've watched a show with sex scenes and continue to wonder if they are doing it for real.

I just wonder...


p/s: Please dun think I am that ham sup and purposely go watch porn at home alone. Just so happened that this show has many this sorta scenes. Never thought it was a Korean porn in the first place when I bought it.

5 comments:

Eileen said...

Someone told me before that it is not real. Just acting... I think so too... Shouldnt be too hard to act. I heard the guys must whank till they cannot cum b4 shooting. PPL TOLD ME ONE LAR... I pun tak tau...

zewt said...

it's fake la... just that your brain think it's real... haha! cos u want it to be real right?

LOL at eileen's comment.

Huei said...

um..er..eh..um..wut show ar? i wan watch!!! heheheh

Purple~MushRooM said...

Princess Eileen: Sure boh got such thing. Damn hilarious.

Zewt: If its fake, can tell... wrong position one. Some I think they do it for real. Have you seen the show Colour of Night by Bruce Willis and Jane March? That one is really do one!! They sendiri confess. And i remember reading some magazine, the Directors shouted 'Cut' and those ppl still can't stop and continue doing it.

Huei: Don't act innocent. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Eh - what is the name of the show? Wanna buy....hahaha