Thursday, September 27, 2007

Unique


I was travelling on a taxi on Yuyuan Rd and saw this tree. A tree with a pair of eyes and a mouth. This tree has a face!

Unique eh!
.
I am SO HAPPY now... I will work for one more day tomorrow and then I will be on a 12 day holiday until 10th October!!! YAY!!!! I am going bonkers... yahooooo!!!!!!! Can't wait for my long awaited holiday.... Muahahahaha!
.

9 comments:

Va:L said...

hooooo Have fun!!! Remember to see more, and blog more later:P

zewt said...

i tot u need to work till sunday to get that week off?

Unknown said...

Eh... the tree got face one

Huei said...

cool!! how come so long wan? public holiday or u took leave? hehehe

creepy tree!!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I have the same feeling as purple mushroom. Yay!!!!!!!!! :-)

yay~ yay~ yay~~~~~~ I love China punya national holiday ^_^

Eileen said...

I cant imagine working 7-8 days straight again. Hey gals, happy holiday ya! I been working for 3 months in KL now, but I feel like so damn long. Dunno why? Maybe coz working with a bunch of... wakaka... I want holiday also :(

HAPPY HOLIDAY YA!!! Tak pergi mana ke?

Jade Z. said...

but ... but ... the tree looks scary ... >.<

Maverick SM said...

Have a good holiday. I am having mine now.

ahnam said...

envy about national holiday for china too!! I'll have to wait for Jan 08 for a longer holiday, damn.