Last Friday, I went for my first spinning class. It was a beginner's class. Instructor helped me adjust the seat and everything and told me that if I feel tired, just stop. Before the class spin off, I sms my hubby telling him that there are many aunties in my class.The class was a 40 minute spinning class. After 10 minutes, I konked out! The aunties all damn keng chau! They can still spin.... I think they are so used to ridding on bicycle, thats why huh! My thighs were hurting so badly and I can hardly walk down the few stair steps out of the spinning room. Damn it! I am so, so lousy!
Then my friend Rachel came to Shanghai and I spent the whole Sat and Sun out of home walking around here and there. I think it made my already sore thighs worse.
This morning, I went to Hua Shan Worldwide Medical Center to see doctor. He gave me some ointment and some medicine for muscle relaxation. And because I am a foreigner, I had to go to the 'foreigner section' and it cost me a whopping RMB695 (equivalent RM345)!!!
Now, I walk like an ah por, have difficulties sitting down and getting up and almost impossible to walk down a flight of stairs.
Really regret spinning so hard! But good thing is that I have 3 days MC... Yohoo!!! Haha!


6 comments:
I also went to Hua Shan hospital, and was ushed to Foreign Section too!!!
First register fees was RMB500 (exclude medical fees).
So expensive to fall sick here. Luckily can claim.
For the 1st time, u cannot follow like what they do, have to follow up step by step, set ur own target, increasing day by day then only won't injury yourself.
Now you have to rest more, take care and get well soon.
Take Care! Purple...
wah... u really very the unfit eh?
Haha, I go Hua Shan Worldwide Medical Center with my mum and we go for the local section. They also won't check your identity lar. I think only RMB 30 or something like that for consultation fees :P
Hmmm.... I will stick to my humble cardio workout that my personal trainer Eileen a.k.a. myself have planned out. Hehe...
After 3 days, go for another spinning class and another 3 days MC. Wakakaka
wah! 3 days! have a good rest! heheheh
i went for spinning classes 2 weeks ago..and almost fainted! i walked out half way feeling like asif i just drank a whole bottle of liquor..dizzy..and nauseous! >.< hehehe
Post a Comment