Hmm... can you guess what is that? When I reached home, I took a picture of it next to my cell phone so that I can show the size of this piece of shit. Take a look, it's really tiny. Can you guess what it is?
Yes, it is a.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh My GAWD!!!! I was laughing and my jaws dropped when I got this. This is the most miserable piece of payslip I have ever seen. Might as well don't print it and better to send an electronic one instead, right? What are they thinking? Saving trees??


14 comments:
aiyah..dun care of the payslip's size...most important is the pay.
Payslip big, but money sedikit apa guna. Rather payslip small but money is huge.
whuahahahahaha, how come this is the first time you got the payslip? Do they have different print out of payslip?
hahahhahaaha love it...
they dont call it a slip for nothing...
Very easy to lost it if careless lor. Anyway... U also using Nokia 6300 ah? Haha... now I can imagine how is size since I also using same phone.
Wakaka... purple, this one funny... But if I pay is big & the slip is small... I dun mind!!!
Cheena ppl environmental aware????? ROFL LMAO LOL!!! Definitely is to save money. Probably the whole office use one A4 paper gao ting liao :P
HAHAHAHHAA.... if office is big, might need A3 to gao tim.
This is new. Do you think they can make it to Guiness World Record??
Anonymous: Your are right. But this is the first time I am getting this type of payslip. So funny.
Min Hui: Previously have been getting electronic payslip. This company is new to me and now only they giving me July payslip. So funny!
Zewt: Its is indeed a slip. My hubby's jaw dropped as well when he sees that last night.
Kenny: Once I check the details, have to instantly destroy it. Don't even know how or where to keep it la.
Eileen: Yalor.. damn hilarious. First encounter of such. Better don't give. I think you are right. Probably whole company use one A4 paper gao tim!
Elizebeth DL:I always thought all those A4 paper cut out pay slip is bad. This is the worst... aiyo yor!
purple,
Your pay is too high, so the company must save money by other means.
By the way...
Chinese Malaysia like to ridicule China. For years we have been criticizing China's goods for having low quality. However, when Mattel recalled made-in-China toys, we were all out to defend 'Shen Zhou'.
I really don't understand...
*shaking my head*
Kheng Siong: My pay is too high? I wish!!! What is 'Shen Zhou'?
payslip!?!??!?
wah! how long does ur HR spend cutting up those strips of papers???? hehehe
Hahahaha...I love your pointer - "Saving Trees".
I thought it's the fabric ruler that woman use to measure the cloth length.
that is the longest pay slip i ever see
Haha... but it's long! Long payslip I mean :)
Purple Mushroom,
This is hilarious...payslip tat small?? for wat?
can u even read wat's on it?
maybe have to use a magnifier lah...
might as well they don't give it to u.
hahahaha....
Post a Comment