Contact me once you are in Paris. Weather's dreadful here, wet and cold. Bring extra clothings (winter clothings, almost everyone's wearing their winter gear already, it's a crazy year).
Love Paris, it's just so beautiful and romantic. Can't forget Milan and Venice too. Other than their beauty, the extremely high of living expenses will be 1 thing to remember too.
Enjoy ur trip, lets share our experience in these places when you get home.
10 comments:
Wah, u go so many places... aiyo, envy lah.
I've been to Rome too. Didn't enjoy the place but I wanted to visit the Vatican..some kind of Ummah.
Milan was nice. Monaco is Monte Carlo and F1 races...nothing!
Have a nice holiday and come back and tell us more.
yeah la yeah la... dont make us jealous...
and concentrate on making babies la...
wheee!!!!
have a WONDERFUL HOLIDAYY!!!!!!!
enjoy urself and have a safe journey!!! =D
You are flying on a jet plane~ Arrgghhhh if I still in SH, definitely got gifts from Europe. Sob sob... Anyway, have fun!!!
Fuah... so nice, how I wish I can have 1 day holiday here.
Enjoy your hornyday ah? :P
Hey,
Contact me once you are in Paris.
Weather's dreadful here, wet and cold. Bring extra clothings (winter clothings, almost everyone's wearing their winter gear already, it's a crazy year).
C ya!
lydia
Love Paris, it's just so beautiful and romantic. Can't forget Milan and Venice too. Other than their beauty, the extremely high of living expenses will be 1 thing to remember too.
Enjoy ur trip, lets share our experience in these places when you get home.
Have a nice trip
wow ... so lucky !!! *darn!* lol ~
I miss Milan and Venice too! The environment is just too good! Too bad I was with ah Nam, not leng chai hehe
Enjoy your long trip! Can't wait for your photos!
Post a Comment