Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Mr. Smiley

This, is Mr. Smiley. My playmate at work. :)


I like to torture Mr Smiley by pinching him...


And squeeezing him real badly...


And make him the Mr Strongman under my laptop...


And press my water bottle on him...


And in the end.... he still smiles at me!

I Love my Stress Ball!!!
(am I going crazy??)


11 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pity with the ball... LOL. Eh.. got do like that with your hubby's balls? *cabut fast fast* Wakakakaka

Purple~MushRooM said...

KENNY!!!!!! The next time I see you, I'm gonna do that to your... hehe.. joking. Of course no la!!! I won't do that to my hubby's balls la. Crazy ah!

admin@cora-links.com said...

hahaha, i need to get myself one of those.. looks like very good stress releif!

Eileen said...

WAKAKAKA is a stress ball.... so it is suppose to be tortured :P

Kenny become very miang after he went to dubai... wonder why....

Anonymous said...

Wow, great ball, oops..I mean that smiley thingy. Where to buy hay? :P

Maverick SM said...

Is that the only way to keep you smiling?

Smile-smile, honey!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you like SM? Scary...

Purple~MushRooM said...

The stress ball is meant to be squeezed and tortured. Don't go think dirty and link it to sex and SM pulak!! Tsk tsk tsk!!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Eh, i also stress. lend it to me~~~

Huei said...

i must get a stress ball!!

be like ur stressballl..whatever happens..it's still smiling! =)

Anonymous said...

Ya, where to get a ball like that?