Elizebeth DL's post made me wonder today. And it was another wandering thought of mine, as usual. I tend to think too much. During the weekends, I asked my hubby the following questions:
Q: If you have another woman out there, will you let me know?
A: No.
Q: If you have another woman, will you divorce me?
A: Yes.
His reason for the second answer is that, if there is a second woman in his life, meaning that we are having problems in our marriage. Thus, no use being together anymore.
I don't agree to what my hubby says. Sometimes, it doesn't need any flaws in your marriage to start / have an affair out there. It can simply be the KKJ itchy and cannot resist the temptation or the seduction out there. Most men will stray once they become rich. Sad but true. Those girls also prefer men who are successful and rich and mature. And most of the time, successful, married men fit the description. It's truly sad, because all the results of the hard work from the wife when they were poor and struggling, the fruits are enjoyed by the other women out there.
So, I sometimes have wandering thoughts of what I will do if something like this happened to me:
- Sign a no-contest for child custody before the child is even born. This will make sure that I will get custody to my children. Wonder if this works?
- Be smart? – Keep quiet if I knew my hubby has someone else. Get a private detective to take all evidence and used that against him in future.
- Poison him slowly. Put in some herbs into soups to make him impotent.
- Hire a killer to kill the other woman? Or... hire a few a-char to rape her kau kau and beat her up.
- Find a way to transfer all his money to my account.
- Find a way to sabotage his career. No career, no more money. Woman leaves him and left him with nothing.
- Find a bomoh and jampi him. Make him suffer.
Any more suggestions? I really think I am going crazy. Where's my stress ball?


16 comments:
At least your hubby answered u so direct.
Give more confident to yourself, don't think so much bout it, the more you think the more sick you'll get. If he really does, I think your No. 1 & No. 2 are more practical to implement. The rest, no point to do so, I always believe 'karma'.
My opinion I really feel ashame to be a man when I see men unfaithful to their gf/wife. My solution very easy, TFK is the solution :P.
Another option - hire some bangla go duck-rape your hubby. Muahahhaa...
I very evil.
when the time comes, all women only have strength to cry lah. Apa jampi bomoh poison, won't even in the picture...
Be optimistics babe!
dont worry about things yet to be happen when you are not sure whether it will happen in the first place....
one thing though... NPLs might increase its possibilities... NPL version 1 and 2.
ha.....I will choose to leave him, and get half of his wealth. And with the wealth, make myself to stay in better life, and get a better man. The man can be another bf, or another boy boy (that i feed) hahahhaa
You married gals are very de-motivating to us singles out there leh!!! *See guys runaway*
I think no 1 & 2 is practical. Sign a pre-nup agreement (spelling dunno right or not) lor. That's why I think a gal must always be independent, have a head over her shoulders and sophisticated. Guys are visualize animals... cant deny this fact.
Yesterday I saw a gf I havent' see for 7 years. She looks gorgeous when she is single, now heavily pregnant and look like.... No comments ler...
eileen - if one day I am pregnant and kept talking about milk powder and which brand of stroller I should buy, please SLAP me hard and wake me up!!
hahhahahahahahh
i like #3! MAKE HIM IMPOTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that 3rd party..that bitch..will definately kena 9 9 from me! heheh
Ehh... why haven't you think of plastic surgery or something like that to make yourself more attractive?
If you are too suspicious, your marriage life won't be happy, and your fear may turn into reality.
Well, the 1st and 2nd method is worth to think about. But to be fair and honest. Gals nowadays have a huge possibility to have an affair too. I am single now, and I don't not sure if I can faithful to 1 man in the future. Too far away from me now.
So, guys, here's the question, if the woman is the main source of income, and she has another man,just a one night stand, what will you do?
Kenny: You cannot be too sure now, ok. TFK lack of many things... sound, breast, the woman itself.. cock sucking action, etc.
Elizebeth: If this really happens to me, I will be very cruel one!
Zewt: You are right. Should not worry too much about something that may not even happen.
Min Hui: Smart move. Make sure we get half of their wealth!
Princess: Demotivating meh? We are discussing about life!
Huei: Hahaha.. I sendiri also laughed when I wrote that. Haha. But in reality, I don't think I will do it lar.
Khengsiong: Plastic surgery? Come on. Show me a gorgeous woman who is married to a man and I will show you the same man who is tired of fucking her.
Ahnam: You shld blog about it and ask for guys' response. Good one! Let them think for once.
NO all men like that! Well, I suggest no 8 to XXX his itchy KKJ, wakakaka *evil laugh*
Monkeywong, I agree with you. Not all men like that.
Aiya! Why give reason saying that there is a flaw in the marriage, then only go to find a new one? This is ridiculous! The main reason is itchy la! Anyway, if I were you, I will go to find another guy! 各自精彩嘛!
HAHAHAHA! JAM dude! I love you answer!!!
Wah Laueh!!!!!!U r dangerous!!!But I am sure u r very very talented in...ahem ahem wan. So don't worry hubby still love u as u r still the best! Beside u r beautiful! Have a nice day!
Post a Comment