Thursday, September 20, 2007

Microsoft Mystery

My Womanizer friend MSN me today and asked me to try this 3 Microsoft Mystery:

MAGIC #1

An Indian discovered that nobody can create a FOLDER anywhere on the computer which can be named as "CON".
This is something pretty cool...and unbelievable... At Microsoft the whole Team, couldn't answer why this happened!


TRY IT NOW , IT WILL NOT CREATE " CON " FOLDER


MAGIC #2

For those of you using Windows, do the following:


1.) Open an empty notepad file

2.) Type "Bush hid the facts" (without the quotes)

3.) Save it as whatever you want.

4.) Close it, and re-open it. (open it note pad only)


is it just a really weird bug? :-??



MAGIC #3

This is something pretty cool and neat...and unbelievable...
At Microsoft the whole Team, including Bill Gates, couldn't answer why this happened!

It was discovered by a Brazilian. Try it out yourself...


Open Microsoft Word and type


=rand (200, 99)

And then press ENTER
then see the magic...............................
.

7 comments:

zewt said...

it's implanted there... just no one wanna admit it.

do you know there are hidden pictures in microchips? pictures like donald duck are microscopicly imprinted into microchips according to the creator...

Unknown said...

Magic #2 seems nothing wrong to me wor...

Huei said...

WAHAHAHHHAHA

OMG! COOL!!!

for #2..i got a bunch of chinese words

Eileen said...

Dun wanna try can ar? wakakaka..... I am always scare to try all these things, regardless harmless or wat... Coz I am a computer idiot... not IT savvy like you ler...

khengsiong said...

I also don't see nothing wrong with magic #2. Need to run on Windows Vista or not? I am still using XP wor...

Purple~MushRooM said...

For those who didn't see anything wrong with Magic No 2, did you open with Notepad, or did you just double click to open it?

If you double clicked to open it, it will automatically open with Wordpad. Nothing seems wrong with Wordpad. But with a Notepad, you will see some jumbled Chinese words.

Maverick SM said...

I tried!!!

It's fun; it's mysterious!

Thanks...I learned something new!