I was at The Spot last week for dinner and I brought home one of the classifieds media to see what's actually inside. Well, lots of jobs and services and I found one very interesting section - Personals.
Ok.. call me 'sua ku' and I am sure there are such advertisement back in Malaysia and everywhere around the world but I just don't seem to care about these ads back home. But here, since I'm like darn free everyday, I browse through almost each and every single ad and took down some very inetresting ones.
Like this: Not beating around the bush and looking for sex partner:

Yeah rite... fat or thin. I bet if he sees a 100kg fat lady, he'd run away! And he is honest... haven't had sex in over 4 months! Haha! No wonder he don't mind a fat woman. Cheap bloke... looking for a free f*ck. Don't even have the money to go to a bar at any corner around Shanghai street to get a hooker.
And this woman is looking for a German Sausage:

SAP consultant somemore... please la... Thank goodness not an Oracle Consultant. Else give us a bad name!
Then there is this Korean bloke who posted his pic:

Poor guy. He sounds sincere la. Maybe he is truly lonely here in a foreign land which he cannot speak and understand the language. But just wondering whether this is the right way to meet someone special??
Then this one lagi keng chau: Looking for someone to go Thailand to F*ck.

Must apply like a job, and must send photo somemore. Of course la.. all expense paid trip to Thailand. You cannot be fat like the first ad.
Then there is this very pretty gal with her pic:

She's looking for female for language exchange programme. Either this is a truly genuine ad, or she is a lesbian.
I am very much tempted to send them an email just to test on their response. Should I, or should I not?
14 comments:
Haha you can try. Actually I know someone who tried in Shanghai but I think via the net. She post her ad and overnight she got so many responses and she did went out with some :P
It is an exciting game, but you got your hubby & deisy, no need to play "heart attack" :P
Is that because of culture differences? They are still like years back, advertise themselves in newspaper, and hope to get a pen pal. It's so much easier to get friends through internet though... haha...I guess these peoples a bit outdated. Not you are "sua ku"
Princess: Nah, unless I am extremely 'mou-liu', I think I won't do that.
Min Hui: No, they are not outdated It's because they are in a foreign country and the best way is really to advertise in the specific media which is only circulated at places where most expats and foreigners go.
That Korean guy, sounds so sincere... aiyo yo.... with picture some more. He not scared his staff see him on this paper and call him at night to "exchange something"?
:|
It is a fucking open world in Shanghai.
God Bless..
Oh! This can do in shanghai! Like this if I need some money I can 'advertise' myself in shanghai lah! This will be my headline 'Expert Pokeing Service, Special Opening Bargain! Pay for One Poke, U Get Two Free Poke!'. U think like that can arrr???
LOL... u try and see la... see wat will happen... kekeke
Like that I also want to try lor... LOL
Elizebeth: I don't think he ever thought of the fact that his staff might see this. Or maybe all these are prank and he took someone else's photo to put up.
Horny: Good idea!!! Maybe I should try to advertise something like that just for fun and to test the response ya.
Kenny: I am very tempted. very tempted to email them and see what the response is.
purple mushroom, can you put up Angelina Jolie's photo there, and say "Hi my name is Lolita, come have fun with me. Free trial is available for 1st hour. Feel free to call 800-820-sexx."
^_^
Hahahaha... Elizebeth. You gila already ah?
u very bored in SH due to too much NPL issit? kakakakakaka....
like that also can.. hahaha... i wonder if these people actually get replies to their adds??
Zewt: Bored, but not because of NPL. Thats why over the weekend I tried your very famous recipe. But tak jadi.. not nice. Haha.
Russ: I bet they get plenty of replies.
Can try, why not? You will not find this opportunity back in M'sia. I think I will try to call to one of these numbers if I come across it in China next week. BTW, like your description of German Sausage, it makes me laugh out loud! Care to link? I link you already.
wah! really got such ads wan????
i more sua ku leh!!! hehehe
Post a Comment