Friday, October 19, 2007

Bad Hair Day


This is how my hair looks like today, almost. I am having a really bad hair day and thanks to the changing weather, my hair is becoming like the picture above. I think it's time for some hair treatment.

Oh.. I surf around Taobao.com and found the type of vibrator I was looking for. Nice or not? Available in many different colours too! So excited. Haha!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, this looks better than last time we saw.

ask the seller how many days to reach shanghai leh~

Anonymous said...

look like a handphone.. can pura pura use it as a handphone when people are around.. :P

Va:L said...

hahahhaha....this colour seems good eh..."Get one now, or regret later!!"

Winn said...

buy buy buy!! then show us the real photo.
got video lagi best! haha

oh and like u say remember to smell 1st!! wakkakakaa.

Maverick SM said...

You got me worried when you said he are shopping for a vibrator; I thought something had badly gone wrong....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

The hair keng than Jimi Hendrix wor... LOL

So u decided which color of the vibrator? :P

Shopaholicfern said...

Hey purple mushroom...
i found a double function vibrator..check it out on my blog:
www.shopaholicfern.blogspot.com

This one i think u can order lah...
if u do, let me know how good it is
keh keh keh... ;-)

Huei said...

hahaha cute vibrator..like handphone chain..hmmmmm convenient!!! heheh =P

Eileen said...

"your gal fren"... WUKAKAKAKAKAKAKA..

Eh, looks like a tamagochi or a wireless mouse. But can bring around, coz doesnt look like a sex toy or what. Bring to office also can, for emergency purposes. Hahaha

Purple~MushRooM said...

Gal fren: When can we place order? NATO.. No action, Talk only. Until now also have not place order yet.

Bongkerz: The one that looks like a handphone is the controller. The real thing is the one that looks like an egg.

Min Hui: I will get it for sure. last weekend tak jadi. Not successful in ordering.

Winn: If I post up the video.. i think i will become famous overnight. Should I? kekeke.

Maverick: Nothing gone bad la. Just curious. I hope curiosity wont kill the cat this time. Muahaha.

Kenny: I will get pink color. But over the weekends, we decided to buy another model.

Shopaholicfern: Eh... looks interesting. But I think the Osim toy better right??

Huei: Yes, very cute and convenient.

Princess Eileen: Good idea. Can bring to office for emergency. Wukakaa.

QQAlice said...

yeah taobao.com is a good place to shop. My Shanghaian collegue showed me and she got so many things from that website when her mother was coming to Sydney to visit her. But..beware the quality is not as good as you saw from the website. Your vibrator may break while vibrating inside you. hahahahah