Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Feeling Sleepy

I am feeling sleepy now. I just joined another new company and this time I will be involved in their Asia Pac rollout project. So this should be a more challenging job to me that the previous job. My boss is not here this week so all I can do now is to read some documents relating to the projects. Boring!

I installed TOR on my Firefox, hoping that I can bypass the firewall and able to read and comment on blogs. But somehow, I can't get it working right. So now I can only surf blogs through anonymous sites and thus, cannot post comment. The cycle begins again. This company also blocked MSN chats but thank God I can still go into www.meebo.com. I can still chat. I hope they won't detect this and block that site. Else I will jump off the roof. Life is nothing without chats and blogs, right?

Today, I also wore the wrong baju to work. It's getting cold in Shanghai and I only wore a short sleeve top with a jacket. I took off the jacket in office and felt cold. But when I wear the jacket, I felt too warm. Damn! I went up to the 2 receptionist and introduced myself coz I wanted to know their names. One of them is called Echo and another called Kaka. I think she must be laughing Kakaka everyday and then the other one will echo her. Funner.

Oh, I am trying to get a dildo / vibrator. The type for sexual pleasure, not the type mentioned by Kenny Ng for construction purpose. Not that I cannot get satisfaction from my Hubby, but I am curious. Never use those before and my girlfriend told me about the different sensation between the small, lipstick type and those big, cock-looking dildo. She told me that the big ones are not so good because the one she used, the electric cord almost broke! Hmm... maybe too mind-blowing sensation until that happens? So I thought I wanna try. Kekeke.

Ok.. just a short update to keep me awake. Now gotta go back to reading boring stuffs. Somebody help me!!!
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaka is a name of famous Brazilian footballer. We here are much luckier as I use the most of my office time blogging, hehe!

Unknown said...

The TOR seems not working this few days la, dunno why. About the vibrator, LOL the one I mentioned is not for human use la, that one really can shake a whole building leh. If you try on it, I dunno lor... wakakaka. Reading... hmmm... everyday I see the engineering drawing till I wanna vomit now lor.

Va:L said...

hehehehe....pls let me know how you feel after you tried the dildo ya...

I can't wait to see how you blog that experience hahaha

hm.....if you regretted to get the big cock size dildo...I guess can use it as mixer....I saw it from a TVC before hehehehe, but please make sure that drink is not for me...

Eileen said...

BLOG AFTER YOU USE THE DILDO OR WATEVER SEX TOY YOU USE!!! Wukakakaka... see I also laugh like that since I came back to Malaysia :P

Anonymous said...

share some practical experience after try.. like doing gadget review like that..