I'm back from my holidays. Sigh... time travels much, much faster when you're having fun. It's so sad to be back to reality, waking up and going to work again.
I have so many blogs to catch up with. It has been a tiring week for me, but it was worth it. I'm still feeling tired now. So sleepy... so lazy to come to work. My mind is still in Paris and Rome. Maybe I am still sleeping. Maybe it's just a nightmare of me being at work now. Yeah... rite. How I wish I can have a never ending holiday.
*SLAP*SLAP*
Wake up! Time to work, earn and save money again for my next holiday.
*Back to life... back to reality...
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Welcome back to REALITY!
I can't wait to see your blog update:P I am sure there must be a lot to share with us :P
Hello my dear,
You have been absent for more than 10 days and now you are back, just this miserable posting ah?
wake up, wake up, *slap, slap*...
Welcome back to life... kekeke
yeah, that's exactly what we work for, more holidays..!! can't wait for ur blog...
We probably visited the same place in Italy and Paris, just miss my holiday so much.. and yes, welcome back
Min Hui: Woo-woo... so sad to come back to work.
Maverick: Sabar... gimme some time. many photos to upload until my blog hangs.
Kenny: Sad reality.
Ahnam: Yes, probably same place. Quite standard. All church and statues. haha.
It's a scary feeling right??? Anyway, welcome back to earth! One Malaysia just went off to space :P
hehe Did you feel boring to go churches and Cathedral at the end of the trip? Did you feel like not gonna step in any of the church anymore because too bore?
To be honest, 10-day trip to 2 countries and so many cities are actually quite tiring. I believe the time also not long enough to enjoy every good moment there.
sigh..hate reality!
i wish i could go on a holiday like urs!!!! hehehe
Post a Comment