Thursday, October 18, 2007

Update...

Warning: This is a completely GROSS post.

Ok, many friends are asking me about my vibrator. For your info, I have not purchase any vibrator yet. There are 2 ways that I can purchase it;

1. Go to any sex shops and just get one
2. Purchase online from Taobao store.

I prefer online purchase so that I remain anonymous. But I was out with my friend last weekend and we were talking about it again.

My friend asked me: "What if the vibrator is used? How would we know?"
Then I answered her: "Before you use it, you smell it first la"

WUKAKAKAKA! Bloody gross! We were laughing like mad and she dare me to smell it first to find out if it was used. Chiu!!! I told her I dunno how a used one will smells like. Should ask our husbands to smell it, right? WAKAKAKAA!

Another friend asked me, "Can get in China?" Well, for those who don't know, there are many sex shops in China. Not those lousy sex shops we see in KL, ok. The shops in Shanghai sells really, really geng chau sex toys. Here are some examples:

  1. Fake cunt, even with bulu.
  2. Woman's head with mouth open for blow job simulation
  3. Fake cunt with SM undies
  4. Fake 'belakang' with hole, of course
  5. Fake breast for tit ride simulation
  6. Life size woman doll - all in one with open mouth and fake cunt and the back hole.
  7. Life size penis
  8. Life size men with penis

All the toys damn pin thai until I feel embarassed in the store. So... better buy online. All the above can be purchased on China's leading ebay store - Taobao.com

So.. be patient. Don't ask me about the vibrator. I will try to post an entry on that once I bought it, ok. Now still discussing with my gal friend on how we can purchase it. We want the toy to be sent to our office so that we are around when it was couriered to us. But we are also afraid that the packaging may be so outstanding that everyone in office will know what we have purchased. Shy la... hehe.
.

10 comments:

Va:L said...

hahahhha....
I think I gotta make a trip to Shanghai for sex toys heheheh.....Import some to Malaysia ...

zewt said...

smell it!??? hahahahahaha...

eh, pintai till u wanna buy online... means u still buy right? means u pintai?

eh, why la? too many NPLs?

Purple~MushRooM said...

Zewt, obviously you didn't read my previous post about why I wanna get a vibrator. Haha.

Huei said...

wah! so many things in shanghai!

crap i hate msia..the most we get is kinky clothes..blegh!! >.<

Huei said...

wah! so many things in shanghai!

crap i hate msia..the most we get is kinky clothes..blegh!! >.<

Anonymous said...

Ask them to wrap the package with thick paper so that nobody can ever peep through it!

Eileen said...

Send your purchase to "your fren's company". Wukakakakakaka.... Let her do the experiment first. Evil evil... Oh yeah, I saw all the sex toy before. Did you went to the one at the Bund? Wukakaka....

Anonymous said...

eh... can you ask that guy how is the packaging look like? i damn scared the packaging outside says "vibrator - for better sex", and if send to my office, damn cialat.

why don't we get it send to our house over weekend? We order on Thursday. He said takes 2 days to reach right? want or not?? :p

Va:L said...

hehe... and your neighbour could see it. S/he might be curious of the function of that vibrator..haha..share share....

Unknown said...

After get it can you measure the vibrating power compare to my concrete vibrator? LOL