
A 'mou liu' post...
I brought my new Esprit mug to office today. So nice.. I nearly 'mm seh tak' to use this mug. I didn't buy it, it was a gift from Esprit store during some promotion. I have 2 different design. The nicer one is still at home in the box. That one really 'mm seh tak' to use it.
Thats my daily beverage... Lipton green tea. I just love the taste of green tea. Healthy, better than drinking coffee. I was addicted to coffee previously back in KL. Everyday must have Nescafe with Coffeemate. Until my teeth become so yellowish. After I came to Shanghai, I quit coffee. Feels healthier. And my teeth not so yellowish anymore. Haha.
.


4 comments:
To me... is Coffee!!!
hey Purple! green tea will not yellowish your teeth kah?
I drank green tea every morning. My teeth was yellowish wor....
Other way round for me, I start drinking coffee when I got back to Malaysia! Checking out my teeth now. Hehehe
Oh...so that's why my teeth are yellow? D'oh...better stop drinking this Nescafe stuff hehe...
the Nescafe Blog
Post a Comment