
I was inspired by QQAlice's post on 'Does Size Really Matters?'. It reminds me of a secret that my 'onced' very good guy friend told me.
I used to have a close guy friend who likes me a lot, but he is quite a show off because his daddy is very rich. So, I didn't end up with him because of his childish attitude. One day, he told me a secret. He told me that he has a very small 'didi'. I asked him to show me, which he did. It was really quite small even after erect. Short and thin. I think it was just like the size of my index finger. Wah... lucky I didn't end up with this guy.
He told me that his ex-gf complaint that his 'didi' was too small and that she can't feel anything when they had sex. He told me that there was once when he had sex with his ex, when they were done, he pulled out his 'didi' from her 'mei mei' and realised that the condom was gone!
OMG!!! I said how can that happen?? He said it must have slipped out when he was busy pumping. Then I asked him what happens next? He told me that he has to put his fingers into his ex's 'mei mei' and search for the missing condom and he eventually found it.
OMG!!! First time I heard of such incident. My jaws dropped! Wow... size does matter! Else the condom also can slip away. Phew! Lucky he found it back! So QQAlice, size really does matter!
.


17 comments:
Haha hilarious small dicky story there !!! Next time ask him use his finger better lor !
Hey I like your post. Added u a link. Mind a link exchange too ???
www.tanalan2.blogspot.com
OMG!! Did he thot he has a bigger didi and thus got an extra large condom size??!! Lucky U!
Purple...to be honest...perhaps some girls will say size doesn't really matter as long as the guy is good for her in terms of many things. But Imagine you are going to live with him for the rest of your life, if you don't get sex satisfaction it will be a problem..you may not see it now but sooner or later you will feel it and it may cause you a marriage breakdown. From my own marriage experience to tell me, sex life plays an important part of marriage life also despite it is small or big.
Alice, seems like Sam is pretty satisfying you eh...hahahah
ahahhaha OMG! so small??
size doesn't really matter..but if it's reallyyy the size of an index finger then um..yea..it matters!! hehehheheh
*trying to imagine*
SO SMALL!?!?!?!??!
hahaha!! funny! when he small that time the doc circumcised the wrong part issit?
Size of an index finger???? Wukakaka... Hell, I think is better he do fingering on the gf lar. Condom slipped away maybe due to dryness of the vagina (gf cannot feel high coz of his size gua) and broke of condom gua. I think size does matters and sex life does matters. Else, why everyone talks about sex???
I cannot imagine of a size of an index finger! This is a nice one, condo left inside mei mei, haha! Wow, Princess Eileen talks like an expert...
hey purplemushroom, reminds me of this guy i was seeing long long time back...he has a small dick too...and he'd complain and say it's my mei-mei that's big...BLOODY JERK!!!
Dumped him after that..i guess QQAlice is right, if u're looking for a husband, size does matter, coz it's for life wor ... ;-)
haha min hui..thats my secret
or !!!
Well it seems you girls quite agree that size does matter. hahahah...
Ha! Ha! See I know all along that lady always want big guy! The bigger the better! And nowadays lady also very clever wan, they will look at guy down there see got big budge or not then they will look at a guy hand! So next time when a lady shack hand with a guy with big hand she will say 'wah! Big hand & she will also say u r so strong'! So guy u should know what she meant!
So purple anymore interesting post! Have a nice day!
.... maybe the little meimei have got plenty of enlargement process via repeated exploration before... who knows...
look at the nose, big nose normally has big dick, or, i heard the size of thumb also indicate the size of the didi
so ladies, try this if you are too shy to ask, or may be peep when the guy is wearing fit pants of jeans...wohohoh..so ham sup
What a world?! All girls discussing about 'didis' size.
Agreed with QQAlice also. Sex life gonna bring happiness to ur marriage... kakakaka
Ah nam, my husband has big nose. Very big indeed. That is one of the reason I fell in love with him because I always like big nose guys.
Devil angel, thanks for your support wor !! hehehehe
Tanalan2: Yes. Hilarious but true.
Anonymous: I think even if he buys the smallest condom size also cannot fit. No size that small, i think. Haha.
QQAlice: Big or small... one thing for sure. Must be hard enough. No point big big but then not hard. Still the same... no satisfaction.
Huei: Hard to imagine leh. Yes la.. small. I also cannot believe it.
Winn: How to circumcised wrong part wor?
Princess Eileen: His gf also a hiao woman. Loves sex one... so she cannot be dry because my fren told me his ex very wet. Maybe too wet until condom slip out. Kakaka.
Jam: It's comdom left inside mei mei, not condo!! If condo really cialat. Kakaka.
Shopholicfern: Yeah, I read abt it that its normal for guys to blame the girls for any defenciency of their own!
Horny ang moh: Like i've said, must be big and hard! No point big but not hard, right? Hmmm... your comment made me start looking at guy's hand. Kakaka.
Zewt: No matter how enlarged the mei mei is, his didi still small la.
Ahnam: Wow... know I know. Look at nose and hands! Hahaha.
Devilangel: What world? It's a normal world. Guys talked abt girls and girls talked abt guys. Thats what makes the world goes round. Haha.
it depends to the "hardness" also.
if have a long dick but soft like tofu how?
Post a Comment