Monday, October 22, 2007

Of Shopaholic and Super Horny

Muahaha! I am so glad that my Horny Gal Fren - Shopaholicfern has finally decided to blog! This is the super horny gal that almost broke her vibrator cord and had taught me quite a number of mind blowing sexual positions! Muahahaha!!


This is Super Horny Shopaholicfern. Mysterious leh?

It’s good to have this kind of gal pal whom I can learn from and share my experience and secrets with. It’s a good release coz I cannot disclose too much in blogsphere.

I really enjoy listening to her sexcapades. Hopefully, she will blog about her sexual encounters. Hahaha! Read her blog about a sex simulator… a life sized vibrator!!!! Wah lau eh… hopefully I won’t turn my blog into a hamsup blog. This few days keep blogging about vibrator and feeling horny at work. KNN!

Shopaholicfern, if you’re reading this, you better not influence me too much. See now I’m so into getting a vibrator… my hubby also wanna pengsan liao. Hahaha!
.

6 comments:

Shopaholicfern said...

hi purple mushroom :-)
i'll be blogging more on interesting shopping, travelling, and daily interesting happenings...am keeping my blog nice and clean...
horny stuff will be minimised ;-)
heh heh heh heh...

zewt said...

wah, like that i must include her in my read-list right?

so have you ordered your vibrator or not?

Huei said...

ahahahahhahhahh

interestingggg

u know..a hamsup blog is very interesting!!! hehehe

Eileen said...

hahaha, purple beat hor ny ang moh's site. Wukakakaka.... If only you blog it out, HIT BLOG... and show some of your seductive posture... Semua laki die standing. Wukakaka....

Waiting for you to post the sex toys (why I so hang feng also???). hehehe

Unknown said...

New Karma Sutra ah? LOL... Must be interesting for everyone.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Woah! Woah! Hot topic! No wander my office computer ban ur site ( b'cos u got restricted word like horny,vibrator etc...)! Yah! Princess is right u will beat me hand down ( 'bro' down ) if u post up all ur nice pic or ur sexperiance! It will be nice to read it from the view of a hot lady! BTW I have post up the topic u suggested 'hor ny' in office! Oh I better poke into ur friend site! Have a nice day!