For all girls reading this: Have you ever enter into a toilet with many people, then went into one of the cubicle just to find the WC lid closed? For me, if I see this, I will usually walk out of that cubicle and go into another cubicle where the lid is not closed. I don’t want any surprise once I open the WC lid. I don’t want to open the lid to just to find some gross and shitty stuffs inside. Yulks! But sometimes when there are many people in the toilet, you have no choice but to open up and discover what lies beneath.
I remember once in a hotel washroom. Very clean… very posh washroom. It was a night of function and many people are using the washroom. So happen I ran into bad luck and entered a cubicle which has a closed WC. It looks clean, so I opened it just to find it full of shits. Yulks. Bagga who did a big job and didn’t even bother to flush! So I closed the lid and flush it. Just when I flushed, water started flowing out from the WC. Yeeee….. its was stuck!! I shouted and quickly ran out from that cubicle. Other girls were looking… so malu. I hope they don’t think that I was the one who bangsai. The water flew out and made the toilet so messy. Not my fault, I was only trying to flush it. Not my bangsai also. KNN! Blame it on the girl or woman or ah mah or whoever who did that. Darn!
I have phobia of opening the WC lid in a public toilet now. I dare not touch anything in the toilet. I will usually use many layers of tissue paper or open the WC lid using my feet instead of my hands. I just wonder is it just me or any other girls also feel the same way as me?
I remember once in a hotel washroom. Very clean… very posh washroom. It was a night of function and many people are using the washroom. So happen I ran into bad luck and entered a cubicle which has a closed WC. It looks clean, so I opened it just to find it full of shits. Yulks. Bagga who did a big job and didn’t even bother to flush! So I closed the lid and flush it. Just when I flushed, water started flowing out from the WC. Yeeee….. its was stuck!! I shouted and quickly ran out from that cubicle. Other girls were looking… so malu. I hope they don’t think that I was the one who bangsai. The water flew out and made the toilet so messy. Not my fault, I was only trying to flush it. Not my bangsai also. KNN! Blame it on the girl or woman or ah mah or whoever who did that. Darn!
I have phobia of opening the WC lid in a public toilet now. I dare not touch anything in the toilet. I will usually use many layers of tissue paper or open the WC lid using my feet instead of my hands. I just wonder is it just me or any other girls also feel the same way as me?
.


16 comments:
I always met this situation especially in temporary toilet in construction sites, when into this, I really don't have mood to pangsai anymore... luckily here the temporary toilet system done very well and clean.
One experience beaten whole life?
In case there is only one cubicle, what would you do?
ha! I have this experience all time when go to public toilet in MALAYSIA.
It's always that bin tai KNN peoples who like to give ppls surprises with their success story - the sai!
I HATE THAT!!!
And the toilet that watery ....kanasai....
or someone is using the next door toilet, and wash their pussy or asshole, then the water spills over to my cubical! Diao!!!! I really wanna use the whole pail of water to pour over to next door....
And toilets in Malaysia, usually need to bring your own tissues...no supply of tissues most of the time...
ewww!!!!!!!
i dun like to open the lid oso wan..but sometimes when there's only one cubicle left.. >.<
for me, I place 2 layers of tissue before I sit down (me do not know how to perform "fake sit down action" on WC).
and I flush toilet using my feet also. I stepped on that handle to flush. I used to use my precious hand to do that, until I saw my colleagues using their feet to do that in our office toilet!!
purple, purple...
Looks like the time you spend in China has changed you a lot. You think in the 'China way'.
AFAIK, WC is a Victorian-era term hardly used elsewhere in the 21st century. Toilet, washroom, restroom... these are the more commonly-used terms.
Recently read in The Star that China (Beijing?) was issuing car registration number with 'WC', and the potential car buyers were not happy.
once my colleague told me the ladies in our office got condom!!
ewwwwwwwwe!!
i hate filthy toilets! but it seems like it's the quite hard to educate msians on cleanliness..
u have lots of interesting picx here..hehe. saw ur nick from huei's and came here. like ur nick name purple mushroom la!
Kenny: Guys not so bad. You guys stand to pee. We cannot!
Maverick: Yes. One time experience is enough to create the phobia. If only one cubicle, really no choice. Use legs to open.
Min Hui: Ya, I cannot understand toilets in malaysia. Always wet. Yulks. I think we have the dirtiest toilets! Even China toilets are better at most places.
Huei: Same same here. No choice if only 1 cubicle.
Elizebeth: How to flush using the legs??? One day you have to teach me!
Khengsiong: Have been using WC since young. Stands for Water Closet. But generally, I use the term washroom. Why do you say I think like China way?
Winn: Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog. It's a bitchy and ham sup blog. Haha.
Still dun understand why in China they address toilet as WC?
Jam: China don't use the term WC. Only me. Haha. I don't think anyone here knows what WC means.
China does use the term WC. See here.
purple,
Looks like you were born with China at heart, and now you are back to your 'homeland'...
even my hubby uses the term WC.. i thought WC is that thing for us to pee n poo.. and the restroom, toilet, washroom is the place/room for all the WC.. hmmm...
anyway, usually i'd look for a squat one.. haha.. problems solved! me smart or not? :P but IF i got no choice, i'd use the hose in the cubicle to spray on the seat n then wipe it with the tissue before i even sit on it :) btw, u can't find the hose thingy elsewhere besides malaysia (i think)
Oh my god, that's so gross. I can imagine the whole situation of shit flowing out from the toilet bowl. This also happens in Malaysia anyway. I dun understand ler.... Ewwwwww....
I seen it everywhere in JZG and Huanglong. It means waste contain, right?
Yes, you speak my mind! Like you, I would use my leg to lift the lid and it usually hit against the wall with a loud "bang". Haha
Post a Comment