Monday, April 2, 2007

I Hate Mondays!!!

Need I say more??
Here are a few reasons why I totally hate it... especially today!
  • I can't get my eyes open this morning.
  • Bad hair day!
  • The weather is cold again...
  • Came to office, open maibox... many emails!!!
  • Many phones calls early in the morning!!!
  • Many ppl ping me over Lotus Sametime... can't handle... just shut off!
  • Called Southern Bank phone banking ... no fucking answer!
ARRRGGGHHH!!!!! I HATE MONDAYS!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.....

it's always Mondays making people feel bad!

oh gosh...weather is cold again and my eyes still blur!!! Arrggghhhhh.....

*ash*

Anonymous said...

mondays .. ahhh .. i still feel like it's saturday nite. damn

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha! Ha! Over here same also, I hate monday ( especialy if I have a very active sunday night )I will wake up late & be late for work.( usual excuse car break down or motor bike puncture or I knock into stray dog/cat ). Well wish u happy day for the rest of the week.

Huei said...

u're not alonneee! >.<

ughhh i understand..phone calls early in the morning..exploding mail box..everythign's urgent!!

hope u have a better tuesday =)