It has been a very tiring week. Meetings whole day, preparing slides and presentations. Urrgghh!!! For some reason, I really don't enjoy sitting in a meeting and hearing people do 'political-talks'.

Today, I would really like to talk about my Cheena CEO. I have 2 CEOs.. one from US, and another is a Cheena. The cheena is really a clown. He can't speak english, and while he is trying to 'communicate' with the gwai lous, I thought he was really a joker the way he tries to express something, and he has zero manners. He just barge in and out of the meeting room every now and then, and knocking down the electric fan, having his handphone ringing and not answering or getting to it quickly... oh dear.. come on! For God's sake... turn off the bloody handphone or put it in a silent mode la!!! The customer CFO was speaking in front, and the cheena handphone rang so loudly that the CFO stopped and looked at him! And the cheena was still taking his sweet time looking at who's calling him and .... sigh... I don't wanna eleborate!
Then, on dinner / lunch table... oh gosh! All the cheena attitude surfaced. He used his chopsticks to dig into those dishes.. urrghhh!! Ewww..!!! Totally no table manners!!! Use the spoon la dumbo!!!! They don't put the spoon there for nothing, ya know! I saw the gwai lous don't dare to touch the dish that he went digging his chopsticks into. As if there's gold inside that he wants to dig. *Faint*Faint*
I really malu to have this kind of cheena CEO. Thank God the US CEO is a gentleman. I really don't freakin understand... why is this clown appointed as the CEO here. We don't have any china customers. We are serving 100% foreign companies. Why do you need a clown here????


7 comments:
HAHAHHAHAA...
I can imagine his chopsticks digging into the dish. I have seen too many times with some of the colleagues here.
got 1 case, she was trying to pick up a vege. Then "that" vege dropped. She just forget about it and went "fishing" for another vege.
Another case, he picked up something, then immediately throw it back to the dish again. coz he realized there's anotehr vege inside that batch that he doesn't like.
they don't feel rude at all.
U r working in cheena land so of couse must have cheena CEO. Same as here also.In bolehland u got boleh people as CEO! Have a nice day!
soooooooooooooo true hor ny.. to b a public listed company, the company have to at least have a certain of percentage of 'boleh' ppl working and also have some 'boleh' ppl as CEO or director.. it's just soooooooooooooooooooooo ridiculous..
what do expect... they are born like that la... haha... damn bad.
strange though, when i was in china... my bosses are all very well mannered... and while their english is not stupendous... communication wasnt that difficult.
oh... they dont knock down fans either.
My weekend really screwed up, my internet connection still not up, I'm online in CC now.
Eh... u said u got dream about me... can tell what ah? I really curious la. LOL
walau so rude! hate it when people leave their phone ringing LOUDLY while slowly looking at who's the caller...and coming from a CEO...speechless! >.<
Remember I told you gals about my Cheena boss pounding on the table on a meeting and screaming at a gal colleague when she came in late and ask her to go out from the room and dont come in.
I feel like I am attending primary school.... Cultural Shock!!!
Post a Comment