Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Difference

About 2 1/2 years ago, it cost me between RM65-RM70 for a full tank of petrol. Since I left KL, I 'kuasa' the car to my brother and he has been using it till now. I took the car today and I realised the tank was empty. I was like... niasing... my brother left me with an empty tank. But can't blame him, petrol so expensive nowadays. He told me that he only filled RM50 each time he goes to the petrol kiosk. I think he must be 'boh-lui' to fill full tank.

I went to the petrol kiosk and started filling in. I wanted to stop at RM50, as I will only be using the car for less than 1 day. But then, I thought I better top it up for my brother. Wah... it was just less than 3 years since I last pumped petrol... now a full tank for the same car cost me:


Expensive oh... !

2 comments:

zewt said...

nvm lah... u got a lot of money from the rebate mah.

Maverick SM said...

You are lucky...I pump in $150.00 and it last me 3 days.