Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Relaxed Weekend

This weekend is a very relaxing one for me. I stayed home, cooked some simple dishes, watched the Olympics, packed a little to prepare for homebound next weekend.

I bought some O.P.I nail lacquer few weeks ago and did my own nails this weekend.




Not bad huh. Good brand proves to be better. I can easily apply them on my nails evenly without smudge and streak. And they are shiny as well. I used to buy a lot of cheap Korean brand nail lacquer, but realised the huge difference now. I need to apply a top coat to make the Korean ones shine, but as for this, I don't even need to use a base or top coat, though I did buy them. But I will never buy those Korean brands again.
.

3 comments:

Winn said...

how much is one bottle of opi in china?

in msia it's abt rm55 / bottle.

Huei said...

yeah!! good nail polish r better..paria ones dry up really fast!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Winn: I bought it from a website. It's cheap at RMB60 per bottle. Thats about RM30.

Huei: Thats right. Big difference. And they don't stain your nails too.