Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wooo... We Lost

Lee Chong Wei just lost... and it's an ugly lost. Thank God I'm in Malaysia and don't have to go to work tomorrow. Else I don't know how to face my colleagues.

Lin Dan was too strong for him, and damn 'chuin' also. Tossed his racket and shoes to the audience. So smelly, yeee... he thinks he's Jay Chou.

Good job to Chong Wei for getting this far and congrats for his Silver medal. At least he is half a millionaire now.
.

3 comments:

zewt said...

i will want his shoes!

Huei said...

hahahahah me too! i wan his shoes! can make big bucks ebaying it off! or the next match with chong wei n ji dan (oops ;P)..we'll know what to do with it! =P

Unknown said...

I want his racket!!! Chong Wei no match with Lin Dan this time, he is too strong for everyone, if he maintain with that standard I believe he'll be a real legend after Yang Yang & Zhao Jian Hwa