I bought a Coach leather sling bag. Do I really need one? No!! Then why buy? Coz I like it...
I bought a Nokia E71 for my Hubby. Does he really need it? No!! Then why did I buy it? I just want to give hubby a little something coz he was complaining about his phone. I guess it's ok to buy this because it's not for myself. I am happy to give this to hubby when I return to Shanghai. Am sure he will love it. He better!.


5 comments:
Rich ladies must shop and spent to help the economy.
Your hubby is a lucky man....jealous lah!!!!
Hey... next time if can control sikit get coach from US... coz coach in US cheap until u can laugh like evil kekekekkeke
coach in msia is f***ing expensive
Maverick: No need to jealous. I would have bought you one too, if you were my hubby. :)
d3v|lang3|: Yes, US damn cheap. But i takda kawan from US la. Malaysia also not very expensive. This one is about RM400 more than US price.
Purple~Mushroom,
I can't be your hubby anymore but can I be your cyber-hubby? Please!
Hahahah Maverick... you are so funny! How does a cyber-hubby works eh?
Post a Comment