Monday, August 4, 2008

A Night Full of Killers and Food

Last Friday, I went for dinner with my colleagues and again, we played the ‘Killer’ game. This game is very popular in China and I somehow find it very interesting as well. Some people can really play this game and gave very convincing comments about who he /she thinks is the killer. I admire how some of them can analyze to such level of details whereas I don’t really know how to read their actions and comments.

Anyway… we had eat-all-you-can Japanese, and this is the best one I have had in Shanghai. Very nice sashimi, sake and plum wine. I had 7 glasses of plum wine and plenty of sashimi and crab.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.


the oysters...



the plum wine...



the Yakitori...



the assorted sashimi...



the Kani...



the eaten Kani... (I had too much of these)



the leftovers...



the leftover Takoyaki ball...



the citrus...



the seafood soup...



the Sake...



the liquor...



the Judge...



the Killer...



Very fun night... ate a lot, drank alot, laughed a lot, talked a lot. Went home sober and happy.
.

5 comments:

missX said...

I played the Killer game before too but I'm unsure whether it's the same game or not.

The game consists of 1 killer, 1 detective and few victims. The killer has to kill the victims by winking his/her eyes ;)

And the detective has to guess who's the killer as soon as possible...

Purple~MushRooM said...

Jasmine, no.. it's not the same. No winking, and everyone has to guess and give a valid reason. A very good mind boggling game, because you need to observe and listen to what others have to say to tell who the killer is. The killer has to listen and find out who is the detective, and once he killed the detective, game over!

Anonymous said...

Hey, purple mushroom! where's the restaurant? in pudong? opposite jin mao? the food sounds and looks nice huh, =D

christine

Maverick SM said...

I thought you went home drunk and have plenty of sex for hangover reasons,,,hehehehehehe

Huei said...

i wan oysterss!! heheh