Monday, August 18, 2008

Food, Stuffs and Money

Had some of my favourite food... namely pan mee. I tried a new pan mee stall in Serdang Perdana near my house. They sell all kinds of pan mee style and even had one chilli pan mee like the famous Jln TAR's. But the taste is far behind Jln TAR's. I have yet to have my favourite Jln TAR pan mee. Will find one day to visit that stall.




I went to Din's Cafe at Cheras to have my favourite malay food. I had sefood tomyum,


Sambal udang petai... this is really delicious...



Telur dadar & kailan ikan masin, both a must haves for me whenever I have malay food...


And taukeh Din's recommendation of ikan siakap limau. We ate everything... semua habis, including the nasi. It was really good.


Before I came back to KL, I was thinking of not buying so many food stuffs this round. But who knows, my bags are now full of food stuffs. I really don't know why I bought so much when most of the barang can be found in Shanghai. Ok.. not all. I can't get Hup Seng's Ping Pong brand cream crackers. I bought Old Town White Coffee for EC. I bought some Alif brand kari nyonya paste and Uncle Sun's bak kut teh and chicken herbal soup packet. I also bought a lot of cosmetics. Sigh... each time come back sure used up a lot of money.




I went to post office to claim the road tax rebate. I made the claim for 2 cars. Went to pejabat pos Sri Petaling and I must say that service is pretty efficient.

There is a clear instruction displaying the steps to make a claim. I filled in the forms and took a number.


I have about 14 numbers ahead but I only waited for about 5 minutes for my turn. Good! The guy who serviced me is efficient too and he did things really fast.




Within 5 minutes, I got my RM1,250.00 cash for spending... muahahahahah!!!!

MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!

.

6 comments:

zewt said...

i tot only 1 car allowed??????

Huei said...

wohh!! i wan money tooo!!! =P hehehe

u can only redeem it AFTER u renew ur roadtax..or can redeem it even b4 u renew ur roadtax ar?

Unknown said...

Good to be home right? Foods are heaven. I also got the petrol claim, post office here damn efficient too, I got it in 2 mins time only.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Zewt: For all cars that you own. I am not sure about the rules. I just go as told by my brother.

Huei: Both car have the road tax renewed in July. So I guess it's after you renew it.

Kenny: 2 mins!! That's super fast!

Anonymous said...

Where is the malay food restaurant located in? It 'looks' delicious

Purple~MushRooM said...

D3v|lang3|: The malay stall located inside Cheras Leisure Mall. It's very good. I go there each time I return home.