Friday, August 22, 2008

Everyone's dreaming about it

Today, I went for lunch with my ex-colleagues. From a venue of Sunway Pyramid, to Subang Parade, in the end, I went to the shops nearby my ex-office for lunch. What to do, these bunch of people so busy until no time to eat! Anyway, it's good to catch up. I only see them once a year and by next year all of them would have probably left this company.

While I was driving home, I tuned into MY.fm and the topic was about dreaming to get rich. I really laughed my heads off. One guy said "Want to fat-tat so easy meh? But let me dream about it also I happy liao..."

Everyone is dreaming about getting rich, including myself. Sometimes I can really imagine myself kena 1 million lottery and I get really happy just by dreaming about it. Siao-lang! Sigh... cannot fat-tat but no harm dreaming about it right? Wish I had a money tree that grows money!!


Last weekend I was at Pavillion and I realised most of the young girls are carrying either a Gucci, LV or Burberry. Wow! Kids nowadays are really rich!!! I couldn't afford one until after I went to SH for work and earning more there. Even so, I bought my Gucci from Italy at a much lower price. Gosh! Sometimes I wonder how everyone can afford these desginer labels, including my brother's gf who has multiple genuine LVs and my cousin sister who owns a few Gucci and Burberry.

Exactly how much money is enough leh? One guy said on MY.fm that he don't need millions to be happy. He just need enough for his family to stay healthy and happy and safe, then he will be satisfied. I remembered a friend onced told me that if he has 10 million, then he will retire. Wah!!! 10 million!! Like that work like a cow till when only can retire wor? Give me 1 million and I will be damn happy liao, no need 10 mil.

Money is forever no enough one... right? Now I work like a cow and save, save, save... also don't know for what. Since young we have been taught to save for rainy days. Guess I am saving for this reason. Sigh... how I wish I could just spend all that I earned... arrgghh!!


6 comments:

Eileen said...

Kachinngggggggggggg... hehehe.. nice to meet you again :P

Eileen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eileen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We want to go sunway also, but need to work hard and earn money for rainy days ler.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Eileen: Ya, nice to meet you again after 1 year! Time flies.

Blur Sotong: Haha. Which Blur Sotong is this? :)

:: Nicole.F :: said...

money is forever not enough.. even if your friend has 10M also he won't be satisfied :P

anyways, yea i know what u mean.. i see ppl carrying & buying branded stuffs.. it's like it's dirt cheap.. for me, a rm1k juicy bag is expensive already *sigh*

ps: i think most ppl will swipe their card to the max, ikat perut everyday just to buy some branded stuff