I miss my parents, I miss shopping with them and I miss going to night tai pai tong to makan with them.
This picture was taken from my condo... each time I look at this, I feel like I am back home. Ahh... nostalgia.
Went shopping with my parents at Sunway Pyramid and took this picture in the 'sotong' room where we bought the tit-bits.
Went to pasar malam on Friday night. I can't remember when was the last time I went to pasar malam. Then we went to the tai pai tong food court. It was great! I ordered kangkung sotong, laksa, marmite crab, satay and chicken wing. Really good. I am missing those food and feelings.
Dad, Mum, I miss you and I miss home. :(
.


2 comments:
Which pasar malam you went? I also love to go to pasar malam in KL, which I didn't do that for long time liao (about 10 years now!).
try to come back more often!! =D hehehe
Post a Comment