Dear Hubby received 2 season passes to the BMW Asian Open 2007 tournament at
Tomson Shanghai
Pudong Golf Club. So we went there on Saturday.
First thing I saw was the parking lot - full of BMW 5 series as VIP shuttles. Too bad none for me.
Then we managed to catch the X5 demo.... like this:

Not sure why so many people are
queuing up to take this ride. So fun
meh?
Then we went to see the real thing. We were at Hole #17. I watched Ernie Els hit the ball and it landed right into the bunker!

This is Ernie Els's balls. Oopps! Ball. Kekeke.

Ernie Els hitting the ball off the bunker.
With the ball into the bunker and he still managed to score a Birdie! Cool!
Anyway, we didn't stay for long coz we only went there for the sake of meeting our friends and have some fun there. Not a die hard fan of any of the players. :)
9 comments:
woooooo... lucky you!
eh, thought you sick? still can go chui-fung (windy mah?)?
cool!
come to think of it..i never seen ppl play golf b4 >.< hehe
It must have being nice seeing a lot of rich men walking around with sticks hitting balls. I suppose if they r lucky, the ball they hits must have knock down or even kill a few birds from the sky or brushes around the golf couse. So do they yell I got 'birdy' when they hit some birds?? U explanation is appreciated as I am blur blur when it came to playing balls. Tq tq.
Deisy: Saturday I am still ok. Sunday fell sick liao.
Horny: Nobody yells Birdie! How to explain?? Birdie is 1 under par, Eagle is 2 under Par. Par is the number of hits for the hole. Example, if the hole is PAR 4, and you hit 3 times to get the ball into the hole, then you got a Birdie. If you hit 4 times, then you are on Par. If you hit 5 times, then you are 1 over par. Not sure of this explains it.
Tq tq now I know a bit.'Hole in one' I suppose it meant one hit can go into the hole.Perviously I though it meant one hole one ball.
I need to read "Golf for idiots". Totally out of my league & knowledge, purple_mushroom, but its a knowledgeable & interesting entry.
Hello Purple, how r u?
Glad you and ur hubby had a good time at the tournament! :)
Btw, just noticed in your profile, you job title is ERP consultant.. what does ERP stand for? Sorry for being so blur..
ERP = Enterprise Resource Planning
Post a Comment