If you would like to know why, go here.

Last night, I was feeling unwell. My tummy got so bloated and I just don't feel like eating anything. I suspected minor food poisoning. At about 10.30 pm, person no.6, the small futt, still refuses to take her dinner. Her mom made her peanut butter bread, but she wanted candy instead. To cut the story short... no candy until she eats her bread. She refuses... she shouted, screamed, cried, sulked. I almost died! Ignorance is bliss.. so I went into my room, closed the door, put on my my earphone and blast the ipod away. At last... peace and quiet.
But then, I woke up to some crying and screaming again. Looked at the clock. It was 4am. Yes... 4am!!!! Non-stop crying and screaming at 4am! I couldn't get enough rest. I called up office this morning and told them I will be in at noon. I reached office at abt 1pm today, still feeling unwell and tired.
So, if this continues tonight, please... just gimme a gun so I can shoot myself!


8 comments:
This is bad...
the mommy and daddy never asked her stop it??
Spoilt liao memang.
They did... but they didn't do it sternly. She's an american kid. And americans dun like to scold and wack their kids. I am going to take a picture of her and post it here.
american? blonde hair blue eyes?
try giving that kid a tight slap... the parents will be shock and wont say anything. the kid will also shock but continue to cry... your husband... he will have to take all the blame... :P
har!? her parents won't paiseh wan meh???
Well, in-laws can be bad news, but what to do? Have to accept them mah.. Huh, American?? Ok, I give u permission, go shoot urslef. Kekeke..
Yes, american, blonde hair, blue eyes. But i think she has green eyes, or brown...not too sure. My sis in law is married to an american.
Last night i was too tired to be able to hear anything at all. Slept all the way till morning. It's a good thing!
Poor Purple!!Ask ur Hubby to give u extra 'sayang sayang' loh..
Post a Comment