Monday, April 9, 2007

The Unspeakable Nightmare #1

***WARNING: This is a domestic complaint. If you are my Husband and reading this, please do not proceed.***


I can't believe this is the beginning of my 'minimum' 2 weeks' ordeal. My in-laws are here. Please don't have the idea that I hate my in-laws, but imagine yourself with these people in your beautifully decorated home:
  1. Mother in-law
  2. Father in-law
  3. Father in-law's brother
  4. Sis in-law
  5. Sis in-law's hubby
  6. Sis in-law's 3 year old daugther
  7. Sis in law's 5 mths old baby

I have no idea who the heck person no.3 is, and I don't like him. A total stranger in my house! I really feel like charging him hotel pricing for staying in my house and using my home facilities. The house is in a total mess. Person no.6 broke my bean bag coz she was jumping on it again and again and again. No apologies. Nothing... I am left with nothing but a broken bean bag. I am having headache now. I was dizzy yesterday. I almost lost my temper last night coz the small futt (person no.6) was sulking and crying and making so much noise during dinner. Just felt like giving her a slap!

'Nuf said for today... to be continued...
.

5 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Ask your ayi to come everyday and make up your house nice nice again?

But I am surprised western kids also spoilt like that?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Nomal lah, that is what they meant by 'in-law & their gang'. But rest assure u have ur revenge.Next time when u visit them please made sure u stay at their place for the whole weeks & made sure u bring along half a drozen of ur childrens.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Not sure if i wanna have children now. Scary!

zewt said...

hahahaha.... wahh... looks like you're in a tough situation... well, arent they family?

no.6's parents should volunteer to buy you a new bean bag... no?

Huei said...

i fear ur nightmare now..and i think 3yr olds were the cutest!!
*pengsan*