Thursday, April 26, 2007

Where Are Thee Bigger, Sexier Ones???


Last week, I was out shopping for bras. For me, it has always been a frustrating ordeal to shop for bras, due to the following reasons:
  • All sexy bras comes in small sizes
  • I need a 70D. At least.
  • All big sized bras look like 'auntie bra' or 'ah poh bra'
  • Sexy bras that have bigger sizes are usually lousy in support
Can someone out there tell me why aren't there sexy bras with good support available in the market???
.

17 comments:

zewt said...

70D?????

admin@cora-links.com said...

Wah.. so BIG?? I know a lot of girls who will die for ur size... kekeke, maybe this post will make them feel better.. good lah u purple.. kekek, btw, what colour are magic mushrooms? :)

:: Nicole.F :: said...

er.. i do not have an answer for your question as i have small boob-ies.. haha.. heck, i need 'extra' push up bra *blushing*

:: Nicole.F :: said...

i want BIG boob-ies!!! tell me how to get it bigger :p~

Eileen said...

Purple, u make me feel better, but I would like to have one cup size bigger though if possible. Muahaha... now a lot of DIY, buy some laces and sew on your ah poh bra. Keke... Or maybe you can buy when you are overseas travelling.

Huei said...

*jealous*

hehehhe =P

heyy come back msia..pasar malam got lots and lots of sexy ones!!! =D

Anonymous said...

eh, I also same with Princess. Give me 1 size bigger I am happy liao;)

Perhaps you should write a letter to the CEO of those bra-bra companies. Ask them to restrategy their position. Tell them, with so much better living condition nowadays, girls tend to grow up with bigger boobs. Tell them restrategy their position before losing this part of the market share!!

Horny Ang Moh said...

70D!!!!I will happily sacforcate in this size. U r in China so all small size for young lady. U can try Ang Moh shop. Sure got ur '70d' size.

Purple~MushRooM said...

I wish I am one size smaller. My Hubby always say so big. (But i think in his heart, he loves it.. keke) But its very difficult to get a nice bra. If i can go 1 size smaller, i will.

Purple~MushRooM said...

To add on, most of the time, I dont like to wear low cut. Coz i hate men starring at my boobs!

:: Nicole.F :: said...

men *sigh* perverts..

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahah Nicole: Your hubby is a man also wor... hahah.

:: Nicole.F :: said...

he's ALSO a pervert!! haha..

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahaha... Russ... if you're reading this, what say you??

zewt said...

what????really 70D!!!!!!!!!!!

anechoic said...

em, how about pour-moi by triumph?

admin@cora-links.com said...

I know I am a pervert lah.. but only to Nicole :P
So purple, can I ask permission from you now to allow me to stare at your boobs if I ever meet you in real life?? ;) Hope ur hubby doesnt mind as I am also a married man.. kekeke