
For China, they have 3 days of vacation for Labor Day. Which means, May 1st, 2nd and 3rd are official day off. But in order to give everyone a week's long break, we are supposed to work on the previous weekends, i.e. today and tomorrow. This then extends the Labor Day break from May 1st to May 7th. Is this silly or what? I guess they do have their reasons, as many Chinese wanna 'balik kampung' during these breaks. But I think its rather silly for me to follow this break as my projects are dealing with people from Korea and Vietnam. So, while I'm at work today, they are having their weekends. Which means... I have totally nothing to do! And while I'm at vacation next week, they will be at work, and they will not be able to locate me. Silly!

I am so bored at work!!!


6 comments:
Actually it is working 8-days straight. From Monday 23rd to Monday 30th.
Upsetting~~~
at least u're better than russ.. he works 7 days straight 12 hours per day for 6 weeks BUT yay! he's arriving in kl tmrw!!! wohooooooooooooooo!!!
actually u know..it's not a bad idea..u can get break for so long! =D
babe, it is not official work day in china lah. Just 99% china company practiced that. At least mine does not follow that. Good & Bad.
Good - I go shopping mall, NOT PACKED with losers, hooohooooo...
Bad - My hubby's company practiced that, and he goes to work. My weekend without him feels equally bored as you working 8 days. SOB!
Hey all... come to think of it, actually, not bad lar.. got straight 7 days off. But silly for me, coz I am dealing with overseas customer!
Yay! It's finally over!!! Waiting for my holiday now!!
Wah, have to ganti holiday wan ah.. I tot Singapore was kiahsu.. looks like the motherland is even kiahsu-er.. kekeke ;P
Post a Comment