
My Dear Brother took a look at this weird product,
...and ask the following silly question:Bro: Is this to smoothen the private part?
Me: What smoothen the private part? Oi!! This is handcream la!
Bro: Huh? (Takes a closer look) Oh... UDDER cream. I though UNDER cream.
Me: Duh!!!
One thing I do not understand about this product is the description at the back of the tube. It says: "Developed for use on dairy cows. Udderly Smooth moisturizes, smooths roughness and softens skin."
What is the meaning of "Developed for use on dairy cows"??? Ideas pls!


13 comments:
dairy cows=breasts???
aiyah, is it made in dai-luk? First of all, the name is so misleading. Secondly, the description so cacat one..
It's not made in Tai-Luk. It's made in the United States of A.
wooooo...
ok... then the english should make sense right? So what's it mean by "Developed for use on dairy cows"? -:-
Thats why i am asking for opinion on this. I felt offended, coz i bought it, and I'm a human, not a cow!
HAHHAHAHAHAHA...
That nvr cross my mind:0
Got website or customer service number or not? Find out from there?
Ha! Ha! I suppose that product is meant to be use by dairy cow!! And u bought it!!!He! He! But if u r a dairy cow, then it is the most beautiful cow I have ever see. P/s please don't feel offended.
Horny, no, not offended at all. In fact, i find the product quite good leh...
actually i kindda thought it was breast cream! heheh
It means they developed it from the smoothness of cows breasts.. as their brests is udder the cow.. soft soft wan.. :)
i saw the stall selling this product when i was at mv yesterday.. haha..
yeah I saw the stall too. how much did u get the range for?
looks cute!
Maxine
Hi Maxine, I only bought the travel size cream, which cost RM12 per tube. Not bad.
hi i just happen to drop by ur site in search of Udderly smooth. been doing some searching and i found out the true effect of this product.
It's Developed for the dairy cow's tits so they dont bleed and crack
but anyway i hope that enlighten's you :P
Post a Comment