I finally got a reply from CIMB. See the following; I've removed names and contact details:
Dear XXX,
Thank you for your email.
Kindly provide us your I/C number and request to better assist you.
Thank you.
Regards,
Vim
There is a new Contact Us submission on April 2007. Details of the submission as following:
Type of Request: Complaint
Name: XXX
Preferred Contact No.: +86 131 6637 XXXX
Contact Address: -
e-mail Address: XXXX
Preferred Mode of Contact: Telephone
Comment(s): I have been calling +603 62047878 from Shanghai, since Monday till today. There wasnt any answer at all. What the fuck are you guys doing after the merger? Sleeping?
I find that sometimes, you need to use some vulgar language to really get some response.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
WOAH!! Salute!!!!
keng!!! hehehhe
same la.. when i called HSBC it will say "sorry but our operator is busy right now.. pls try again later".. WTF! but then it seems like it's the same whether for banks OR telekom OR etc.. hmmm... i do wonder y that doesn't happen to mcD or pizza hut or domino's delivery
haha... maybe my friend did something eh...
p/s: the word verification when putting comments is darn inconvenient.
Nicole: Thank god i am using office phone to call. Can u imagine my phone bill cost if i have to hold that long?
Zewt: Did you tell your friend? I don't think he did anything. Its the special word i used. Mauahaha. I thought the word verification can prevent spam. No? Ok... i switch it off then. I also think its a bit mah fan.
no more spam ler i think.... for now.
Post a Comment