Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Most Influential Characters

Last night, I thought about my most remembered characters of all times. Characters that I grew up loving and that puts a smile on my face when I think of them. Here goes the list:



Tweety Bird

Sweet 'lil Tweety. Can never forget the way she says "I tawt I taw a Puddy tat"








Speedy Gonzales
Run! Run! Speedy, Run! "Ariba Ariba! Andale Andale!"







Road Runner
How can I ever forget this "Beep! Beep!"







Mario
Ahhh... remembered my TV almost konked-out as I played this game from the moment I wake up till I go to bed!





Lara Croft
...of Playstation's Tomb Raider. Not the Angelina Jolie version, ok! Spent hours trying to solve the puzzles and going through each level. (I like her butt... that's why I chose this pic!)






TeDDy!!!
My no.1 most influential character. Teddy is 27 years old and I have always loved him! Brought him to Shanghai as well. I hope he is happy here with me. Haha!


15 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Actually I like the cat more. Most ingenious in way & meant on how to get the bird.

Unknown said...

We should arrange for TeDDy to meet Gose soon!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Horny: The cat? Sylvester? He always didn't manage to get Tweety.

Kah May: We always wanna bring them go picnic together, but no chance. Now they are so far apart... next time lor.. hahaha!

The Miserable said...

You're linked!! :D

Purple~MushRooM said...

Linked?? What linked??

:: Nicole.F :: said...

does he meant tag?

anyways, i've always like tweety bird.. so cuteeeeee *kawaii*

:: Nicole.F :: said...

uh uh.. u got your teddy while i have my smelly pillow.. lol! 26 years ALREADY!! lost him once at langkawi but managed to get the hotel staff to post it back to me! hahaha

Huei said...

i love tweety!!!

ohh how bout Woody woodpecker?

=P hehehe

Purple~MushRooM said...

Nicole: Ewww.. smelly pillow... just like what my brother has! Hahaha!

Huei: Woody woodpecker not my favourite... never come into my mind. But he's cute too. Still remember the way he giggles.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Beside the cat I like duffy duck! 'Suffering Suckattack!!!'. He! He! Have a nice day.

admin@cora-links.com said...

Hehehe, good lah u purple! I like roadrunner.. always never get caught, poor coyote.. :P
Do u remember woody-wood pecker? Flintstones? Jetsons? My little pony & Carebears???

Ps: I like that pic of Lara Croft's ass too.. we have very similar interests! lol!

The Miserable said...

You have been ham kar linked!!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Oh... ok ok.. Thank you Uncle.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Russ: I dun like Flinstone. What is Jetsons?? Carebears and My Little Pony yes... love 'em too!
Really dun get to watch these cartoons nowadays. Will try to search for the dvds... it will recall many good memories... :)

:: Nicole.F :: said...

the jetsons? i remember they have like space outfits.. haha..