
Will you do this:
Scenario A:
Go to work looking completely like a ghost. Then spend more than 20 mins in the office washroom to put on your contact lenses and apply makeup. Then look like a complete different person after that.
- I see a Hong Kong girl that does this every morning in my office washroom
Scenario B:
Prick your pimple in an elevator mirror when the elevator is almost full.
- I saw a girl doing this today in the elevator. Almost puke all my lunch out. Why so gross one???
So.. will you do the above??


9 comments:
They are really gross...
I saw a nicely dress woman, spit on the street just like that, without feeling shame or cover her mouth. Some more she is in high-heel shoes.
I wish my hand could go into my handbag and get the camera out to capture that scene.
I don't know ( not applicable to me ). So how about u??
I blend well with the culture. Muahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaha
Well, either u be worse than them; else u be much better than them and ignore them.
China never stop to amuse us :)
i'd neither do any of those :p~
anyways, i've seen a woman chewing with her mouth open and was looking around at other ppl.. this happened at the Manhattan Fish Market @ midvalley.. she was with her husband *dang*
so it's true eh? all girls look like ghost before make up? or is it just you... :P
I won't do any of the above.
Zewt: Why don't you see your gf for the answer? To me, of course not all girls look like ghost before makeup. The hong kong girl i am talking abt puts on heavy makeup. Then I saw her almost every morning ( if i am early) looking like she just got out of bed. Then she started putting on her contact lenses and the heavy stuffs on her face. Can't believe it.
Scenario B..EW!!!
GROSS!!!
omg how can anyone do that???
*faint*
my gf seldom put on make up... i like such girls best...
imagine seeing a ghost as soon as you open your eyes...
Omg... prick her pimple is grosser than digging her/his nose! Yuck!
Disgusting lah this, I have to go puke now... *BLARCH!!*
Exqueeze me... but kinda admire the ghost woman.. u see, she can save time by not making up in the morning and get maximum rest.. then she makes up only on company time and not her personal time.. kekeke.. I wonder if she even brushes her teeth.. that would be not good..
Post a Comment