Thursday, April 5, 2007

Sex Mini Game

What the hell is a sex mini game? Nope, not a quickie. Let me explain...

I was playing PS2 game, God of War for the second round after completing the entire game. This time, I wanna fully explore and if possible, I wanna beat the time limit. As I was exploring, I came across this sex mini game. I was like... "What???? Where did this come from???"


Here is how it goes: There are 2 women in the bed when Kratos is inside the ship. They are half naked and said something like, "Kratos, stay a little longer..." can't really remember. Then, I controlled Kratos to jump on the bed, and a circle appeared above the bed, indicating a Mini-game. When I pressed Circle, the game starts. All I see is the vase by the bedside, (and also hear all the groaning and moaning) but as it get further, the vase will shake more and more, until it falls and breaks. - At this point, meaning kau tim!

This game is rated M for Mature. Now I know why :) This is truly, truly an amazing game, not the sex part, but the entire game is really good!

5 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Got PC version or not. Look very playable. If got PC vision I wan. No ps2. Have a nice day.

Huei said...

i didnt know u were a game person! hehe

interesting gameee! do they have it in psp? =D hehehe

:: Nicole.F :: said...

well, it sounds interesting.. haha.. but i'm not a game person :p anyhow, would be getting the PS3.. haha.. coz my hubby likes to play :p~ especially the GT4

admin@cora-links.com said...

Wah Purple.. u also a gammer? Bring it on! Kekeke... I always try to do stuff like that in games, like did u know that Grand Theft Auto 3, u can control the player to pick up prostitues by driving by them in nice cars? Then when they get in the car, u can drive to a dark place under some trees, and when u wait a while, the car will start to move, and u can hear the suspension creek. The ur life will go from 100% to 125%! But sadly you money will go down too.. :P
hehehe.. But the whole game was good, maybe I will try God of War also..

Purple~MushRooM said...

YES!!! Go get it! I am playing on God of War 2 now... very very interesting. Played till past midnight and now I'm having panda eyes on early Monday morning. Darn! I wish it's Friday!