- We have an air-conditioned environment.
- Golfing under the hot sun - are you crazy??
- We throw the ball away, and the ball comes back to us automatically.
- Golfing - you hit the ball... and yet you have to walk around and search for the ball? This is insane. What is really so nice about golf??
- Golf is a unique game. Why? Read on...
- All other games has a fixed environment. Basketball court, badminton court, bowling alley. But golf... its always different. You have different course, different weather, different wind direction, different scenery each time you play.
- Golf requires different strategy and challenges the player itself. You have to know which club to use, which driver to use, which direction to aim for, you have to know the wind velocity and direction and the strength you require to hit the ball.
- Golfing challenges your patience and reveals the true character of a golfer. You can understand a person's character judging by the way he / she golfs. Some takes it slowly, some just wanna rush it, some are just prudent and some are impatient.
I can never understand why golfers golf... though I used golf too. After hearing the above, I gave it a thought. I find it amazingly true. What say you?Ah... and a last note. Bowlers should not golf, and golfers should not bowl. You know why? Bowling is a front swing and golfing is a side swing. If you play both, it will spoil your swing. Interesting theory eh?


13 comments:
golf is stupid... hit the ball for a second and spends half an hour looking for the ball.
hahah actually u know u had a point there..then i was kinda interested to see how golfing would be like..until i saw zewt's comment! hehehe =P
Obviously, Zewt has never played golf. Hahaha! Half an hour to look for the ball! I never had such encounter.
Golf is an inetresting game. You don't really have to look for the ball as it is the job of a caddy to watch the ball for you. If you hit it right, your ball falls on the green and can be seen easily. It's a great game.
hahaha....golf and bowling is a totally different game and set piece.
I'm on the bowling side. I did play golf once in awhile...not my type. Maybe I'm not that good...so, I don't pick it up. Hahaha
Bowling, it's good. Although it doesn't involves sun n wind, it involves in oil on the lane, what are the ball made off, and the technique u use. Challenging on another aspect. People screw, spin and also aim at those pins. Hahaha, try to know split pins of 7 and 10. That's a big challenge! :)
Bowlers should try golf and golfers should try bowl. Just make sure bowlers don't swing sideways and golfers don't do front swings. Hahaha...just for fun. :)
*ash*
Hi! Made no different to me. Both are playing ball, just that one is big the other is small. He! He!
Ash: Ya, not everyone can truly enjoy Golf. I played and didnt really enjoy it. I just cannot improve. No talent in this. Give up. But i still like to bowl. The most that could happen is bola masuk longkang... no big deal. Haha.
Horny Ang Mor: Hahah! You are so funny. You and your balls.
Spoil their swing if they mix the sport.. thats very interesting, never thought of it that way. I guess golf is for patient people and bowling is for lazy people. Since we live in Msia and avoid the hot sun, we'd probably preffer bowling.. but I find bowling very boring. Racing and drifting is fun! Oops.. off topic..
Hey, my word verification says PIMPEDDI, kinda like Pimp Daddy.. :P
Russ: Racing & Drifting? I only know Initial D. Hahaha.
golf? all i gotta say is that golf is an expensive sport.. the membership and the clubs.. to me, it's just a waste of land.. for that BIG piece of land, u could build more apartments or condos to accommodate the ever growing human population..
that's my 2 cents :p~
Russ: you made one interesting thingy there...RACING! hahaha. I'll always love that sport. But, it's expensive!
Since we're talking 'bout bowling n golf...., I'll go for bowling and wait for purple mushroom to get some 'notes' on racing, drifting and car mods. Hahaha...
Id rather preffer a golf course than more condos! Less humans and more nature, please!.. oops.. off topic again..
wahh.... russ and nicole are reading your blog already eh?
when i can no longer run and jump, then maybe i will consider golf. for now, i will stick with badminton and football.
but hey... maybe bowlign will come first.
Bowling rules, baby....
Post a Comment