
Though it didn’t happen to me, but I felt the hurt and anger inside me coz I was indirectly a victim. I felt shocked and hurt. How can someone be so immature?? For me, if possible, I wouldn’t want to speak to that person again. We can still be friends… but only on the surface. There can never be a friendship between us again. I can never trust someone like that. Period.


5 comments:
Some people is really big mouth.
Just let some cooling off period lah. If that person normally is still very good fren to be, then can give him another chance.
Elizebeth: Give him another chance? As I said, I can still be friends lor.. but it will never be the same. Never!
a lot of ppl tells someone else's secret to a friend and say.... "dont tell anyone, ok".... well, the process keeps going...
there's no such thing as secret when more than 1 person knows about it.
Again, there are many things which I did not mention in this post. We didn't say something and add on the 'don't tell anyone' phrase. It's not like that. But for a matured person, you should know what to say and what not to say. Nuf said...
i guess people blurt out things at times..i know how u feel..just still be friends with that person..and just don't share your deep secrets anymore
Post a Comment