Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Useless Me!

On Monday, I was asked to present a case on system implementation to fulfil Chinese PRC GAAP reporting. Of course... presentation was an easy task for me so I happily talked about it. It was convincing and client was happy with my proposed solution.

Today, they sent me some document formats. I was completely handicapped and I felt so useless... the documents are all in Chinese!!!! I was like 'Tiu lor'....

See this...

And this....


What are these?????

Luckily... managed to find some traslated PRC reports from the web.

This is the Chinese Balance Sheet:


And the Chinese P&L:


Still not giving the exact format that client requires. Guess I need help on translation. Totally useless of me! What am I doing in China??

3 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

you in china to enjoy life!!:) kekeke

Huei said...

wow! all the chinese words!!

luckily u managed to get it done! =D

Horny Ang Moh said...

Not bad! At least u get the job done.So enjoy uself. Have a nice day.