Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'll Be Back!!


I am going back to KL from May 31st to June 16th. I wish I can extend my stay, but there is a project that needs me. I am still considering the offer...

Ok, things to do while I'm back:
  • Hug Mum, Hug Dad
  • Tax clearance - have been delaying this... must do!
  • Eat hokkien mee
  • Eat pan mee, especially my chilli pan mee
  • Eat my mum's hainanese chicken rice
Yoohoo!!! Home.. here I come!! It's KL.. Home Sweet Home!!
.

4 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

eh, learn the hainanese chicken rice from your mom and come back cook for me, OK?!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahha.. i already know how to cook la! Just need to get a good chicken. Very easy one.. i teach you!

Eileen said...

I just wanna eat.... hahaha.... Or maybe just marry a hainanese... hmmmm... keke

Huei said...

welcome back!!!!!!!!

enjoy all the food u wan!! hehehe