Yesterday, for the very first time in my life, I went to shoot myself. Meaning, shooting myself for the so-called 'Big-Head' photo shoot at those cute & colorful 'lil photo booths. Me, Princess Eileen and Elizebeth DL head on to Jingan Siao Ting to take some memorable pics before Princess Eileen leaves Shanghai and return to KL for good. Here are some of the photos of 'The Three Beauties' or 'The Three Female Stooges'




Hmmm... Not enough! We feel that this isn't enough. So, today, again... we went to take some photo shoots. But this time taken by professional photographers. We took some very sexy photographs. It will take some time to be developed. So... be patient. I will post them here.. but only if they look good, ok! Ha Ha! Are we nuts, or what??
13 comments:
it's a tiring but meaning weekend, right?;) More tired than working leh. kekekeke...
can't wait to see the photos this evening!
I plan to see the differences of big head photo shoot, the so-called professional photo shoot & my self obsession photo shoot which are better. I think I am still my own best photographer. But the big head photo shoot was really fun & nice!!!!
heyyy havent been to one of those for so long!!
nice!!! hehehe
I think the 3 of us are Siao Kar Lang! Kakaka!
princess Eileen, it will be good if u put more expression on ur face...
haha.. how come you know who is Princess Eileen? Creepy~ :P Oh well, I dunno, but I do take cheeky photos at home.
Thanks for the advice though :)
Well well well,,,from the word princess, it's telling me who is the princess Eileen, know lar, normally princess has to be more behave, image is very important!
hahaha..... princess have different images. Oh well, in order to look more outstanding compared to the 2 other gorgeous babes. I opt for the cool look & show no teeth (cough cough). Haha. True, image very important (Head nodding some more).
Please no comments from purple_mushroom & elizabeth d.l.
Hallo Purple!! Ah but there is one pic which u don't post up here. Actually that is my fav pic which I saw in Princess sites. U want to know which one? Have a look at my coment at her sites. Have a nice day. Three beauty.
I know lar, Horny! The one which I am holding the banana.
Princess Eileen says it looks as though I am stuffing the banana to her mouth.. so I didn't put that up. Who knows.. she sendiri go post up that pic pulak! Hahaha.
Muahahahaha.... I love to eat bananas. I look cheeky in that photo, the most expressionful pic among the all. Oh well, purple if you have a bigger version, I dun mind. 20 years later when we see this pic, sure we laugh loud loud.
that banana photos I also think is the best among all ;) kekeke...
Post a Comment